1. Do not share user accounts! Any account that is shared by another person will be blocked and closed. This means: we will close not only the account that is shared, but also the main account of the user who uses another person's account. We have the ability to detect account sharing, so please do not try to cheat the system. This action will take place on 04/18/2023. Read all forum rules.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. For downloading SimTools plugins you need a Download Package. Get it with virtual coins that you receive for forum activity or Buy Download Package - We have a zero Spam tolerance so read our forum rules first.

Buy Now a Download Plan!
  3. Do not try to cheat our system and do not post an unnecessary amount of useless posts only to earn credits here. We have a zero spam tolerance policy and this will cause a ban of your user account. Otherwise we wish you a pleasant stay here! Read the forum rules
  4. We have a few rules which you need to read and accept before posting anything here! Following these rules will keep the forum clean and your stay pleasant. Do not follow these rules can lead to permanent exclusion from this website: Read the forum rules.
    Are you a company? Read our company rules

I have problem with 2.1.02

Discussion in 'XSimulator Q&A/FAQs - Outdated' started by NathanAV, Jul 3, 2009.

1. NathanAV

NathanAV New Member

Balance:
    0Coins
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Need Help , I just installed 2.1.02 and force sender can't sent signal to force profiles..It's can sent just couple second and disconnected again and after minutes it's connected again but only few second..Try uninstall and reinstall..same problem

So I back to old version 2.0.7 and it's working fine

Am I miss something? :sos:
  2. egoexpress

egoexpress Active Member

Balance:
    421Coins
    Ratings:
    +7 / 1 / -0
  3. NathanAV

NathanAV New Member

Balance:
    0Coins
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Thanks for fast response..I am using XP sp3 32 bit
  4. NathanAV

NathanAV New Member

Balance:
    0Coins
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    I am uninstalling using revo uninstaller..It's clean all registry..Still no luck..:(

It's look like force sender have a slow response..My computer become slow when I click force sender icon..

I have a fresh install XP OS..dun know what's wrong

It's work fine with 2.0.7 version
  5. RaceRay

RaceRay Administrator Staff Member SimAxe Beta Tester

Self-employed | Web and application development
    Balance:
    23,837Coins
    Ratings:
    +1,958 / 13 / -0
    My Motion Simulator:
    2DOF, DC motor, SimAxe, SimforceGT
    In Force Sender settings, what is the intervall of polling rate in ms?
  6. bvillersjr

bvillersjr Active Member

Balance:
    437Coins
    Ratings:
    +22 / 1 / -0
    Revo uninstaller may not be able to resolve your issue. Please try the registry cleaner included with X-Sim per SirNoNames instruction. It is located in c:\program files\X-Sim\Other Stuff\
    Which plugin is selcted? Also, as RaceRay suggested, is your Force Sender update time in ms possibly set set too low for your PC?
    Are you receiving a prompt from your firewall to allow the Force Sender to communicate?
  7. NathanAV

NathanAV New Member

Balance:
    0Coins
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Done..It's not working to, even in fresh OS..or maybe it's conflicted with another X-sim program in other harddisk partition?..I have couple OS in different partition..

I am selected Race07 and force Sender update is 50ms..It's default?

Yes..I am unblock it..It's getting worsed..it's appears program error and need send to microsoft..
    It's program conflicted? because I am using XP sp3 with a lot program come with the OS..
    I will try a original XP..Thanks for help
  8. bvillersjr

bvillersjr Active Member

Balance:
    437Coins
    Ratings:
    +22 / 1 / -0
    Please provide the specs of your PC and what game / Force Sender Plugin that you have selected. Also please tell us if you are auto-isolating the Profiler on the first CPU core.

Also, please try lowering your Force sender output value to 15 and setting both of your artificial breaks to 15ms in the Program Settings section of the Profiler.
  9. NathanAV

NathanAV New Member

Balance:
    0Coins
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    My spec is phenom 2 940,GTX285,Corsair 2GB,MB Gigabyte 790GX

I also try what you suggested with artificial breaks..It's a same problem

I try iracing plugin and race 07..It's just run few second and disconnected ..and a minutes again it's connected again..

But Scn5 calibrated each time when it's turn on Force profiles..

I will install again new fresh OS ..look what happen.

Regards
    Nathan
  10. egoexpress

egoexpress Active Member

Balance:
    421Coins
    Ratings:
    +7 / 1 / -0
    Do you have any firewall running?
  11. NathanAV

NathanAV New Member

Balance:
    0Coins
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Yes Christian..but It's already unblock it when start force profiles and force sender..

I will try disable firewall..
  12. egoexpress

egoexpress Active Member

Balance:
    421Coins
    Ratings:
    +7 / 1 / -0
    Close any active realtime anti-virus protection as well.

I think it would be best to close ALL background running apps before starting XSim. If it works then, you can reactivate your apps one by one again, to see what causes the trouble.

regards
  13. RaceRay

Balance:
    23,837Coins
    Ratings:
    +1,958 / 13 / -0
    My Motion Simulator:
    1. Uninstall every X-SIM package that is installed on your system
    2. Use x-sims registry cleaner to delete old registry entrys
    3. Install X-Sim 2.1.02 in a NEW folder path you never used before for any x-sim installation, so you can eliminate any further registry issues.

E.g. when you installed old version in
    c:\program files\x-sim\ now use
    c:\program files\x-sim-new\

(dont forget to backup your current working folder of x-sim 2.0.x. for the case you have to switch back to old version again)
  14. NathanAV

NathanAV New Member

Balance:
    0Coins
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    I am try all sugested and no luck..But finally I am running 2.1.02 version only with forceprofiles..and force sender using 2.0.7..ant it's running fine..It's a bug in forcesender 2.1.02? because it's have a slow response program, It's can send to forceprofiles but only few second and losing connection..and run again

but I have another problem..every time I am start forceprofiles, It's not detect SCN5..and it's need reinstall USB-serialport driver each time to forceprofiles to detect..Am I miss something?Thanks

Regards
    Nathan
  15. bvillersjr

bvillersjr Active Member

Balance:
    437Coins
    Ratings:
    +22 / 1 / -0
    RaceRay's suggestion above is my suggestion as well. Uninstall ALL versions of X-Sim from your PC. Then run the registry cleaner. Then re-install 2.1.0.2 ONLY.

AFAIK, you cannot have two copies of X-Sim installed and maintain them seperately since they share registry entries.

What USB <--> RS485 adapters are you using?

After the sender stops sending, does the SCN5 plugin still show your actuators present with no checkbox in the ilk pin section?
  16. RaceRay

Balance:
    23,837Coins
    Ratings:
    +1,958 / 13 / -0
    My Motion Simulator:
    Thats something i noticed with the profiler v2.0.7.1. Sometimes it only detects one actuator and not both. At the beginnings i thought it was a usb problem and reconnected often my hexim usb converters (Hexim rs232/rs485 and USB/RS232 adapter) ,started the profiler again to make them work. But i noticed that is not necessary. Often it just work when i only restart the profiler, sometimes both actuators are found, when i dis and reconnect only the power supply. Don´t tested it with the newer x-sim version yet. So, what adapters u use?

br
    René
  17. NathanAV

NathanAV New Member

Balance:
    0Coins
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Thanks Bernard..I am kind frustating..I am done all suggestion..I remove all HDD and I am buy brand new HDD and install fresh OS XP ..then install usb-serialport driver and x sim..and have a same problem..All step is fine except forcesender problem

So I am running forceprofiles 2.1.02 from laptop and forcesender 2.0.7 in main computer and it's running fine..It's won;t work with forcesender 2.1.02

about last point Bernard..It's affect actuator being not detected?

Regards
    Nathan
  18. NathanAV

NathanAV New Member

Balance:
    0Coins
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Hi Raceray..Mine it's not detected if I am restart forceprofiles..It's only detected after reinstalling usb FTDI serialport driver..It's a same issue with 2.07 and 2.1.0 version..but not every time...10 times from 30 times

My adapter using
    [​IMG][/quote]
  19. bvillersjr

bvillersjr Active Member

Balance:
    437Coins
    Ratings:
    +22 / 1 / -0
    I am also experiencing several different problems with 2.1.0.2. One of them may be your problem as well. It seems that the new force sender may be using tracking / login cookies. Here is the problem scenario:

This force sender crash is easily reproducable
    -Start the Force Sender on test system A which logs in as my user account
    -Start the Force Sender on test system B which logs in as same user account
    -Result - Sender ALWAYS crashes on test system A and closes itself.

This force sender crash is intermittent
    -Start the Force Sender on test system A which logs in as my user account
    -Login to website and website chat
    -Result - Sender SOMETIMES crashes on test system A

I would prefer that multiple logins be allowed. This is not a real account / credential anyway from what I can tell, it's more like a chat nickname so why not allow multiple logins.

If multiple logins are not acceptable, then it would be good practice to trap the error and re-present the login dialog. THis would not be my preference, as I think the new Force Sender forced login is harassing enough already! It pops up every 30 seconds or so when I don't login which is highly annoying.

@NathanAV - This may be your problem as well. Are you running the sender on both of your PC's? If so, please run it only on one of the PC's and see if your problem is resolved.
  20. NathanAV

NathanAV New Member

Balance:
    0Coins
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    No Bernard. I am running Forcesender 2.0.7.0 in main computer and Forceprofiles 2.1.02 in my laptop..and it's working..I tired troubleshooting ..I am stick with this until new version release..Time to enjoy :D