1. Do not share user accounts! Any account that is shared by another person will be blocked and closed. This means: we will close not only the account that is shared, but also the main account of the user who uses another person's account. We have the ability to detect account sharing, so please do not try to cheat the system. This action will take place on 04/18/2023. Read all forum rules.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. For downloading SimTools plugins you need a Download Package. Get it with virtual coins that you receive for forum activity or Buy Download Package - We have a zero Spam tolerance so read our forum rules first.

Buy Now a Download Plan!
  3. Do not try to cheat our system and do not post an unnecessary amount of useless posts only to earn credits here. We have a zero spam tolerance policy and this will cause a ban of your user account. Otherwise we wish you a pleasant stay here! Read the forum rules
  4. We have a few rules which you need to read and accept before posting anything here! Following these rules will keep the forum clean and your stay pleasant. Do not follow these rules can lead to permanent exclusion from this website: Read the forum rules.
    Are you a company? Read our company rules

Gran Turismo 5 for PC

Discussion in 'Off Topic - All other stuff here' started by RaceRay, Jun 18, 2009.

1. RaceRay

RaceRay Administrator Staff Member SimAxe Beta Tester

Self-employed | Web and application development
    Balance:
    23,837Coins
    Ratings:
    +1,957 / 13 / -0
    My Motion Simulator:
    2DOF, DC motor, SimAxe, SimforceGT
    It´s said that Gran Turismo 5 will be available for as many platforms as posible, even the PC.
    When that´s true i am in gleeful anticipation for the first X-Sim plugin :)

http://www.cynamite.de/ps3/news/more/gr ... glich.html

Attached Files:

2. srdjan

srdjan New Member

professor of foreign languages
    Balance:
    349Coins
    Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    I agree that GT5 is excellent game but when talking about console games the no 1 is Forza 2. there is no doubt about that especially when the third sequel comes out in October.
  3. Fahim

Fahim Member

Balance:
    245Coins
    Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    I would be amazed if it came out on pc.

However Mr Kazunori Yamauchi does listen to what is said on Forums around the world.

If all pc users wrote a letter to him. The he will announce it.

Shall we do it? Get about 5000 people and write one letter. Put all names on and send it to him.
  4. RaceRay

Balance:
    23,837Coins
    Ratings:
    +1,957 / 13 / -0
    My Motion Simulator:
    I admit, i only love GT5 due to the very realistic and beautiful graphic. Driving behavior is not more realistic than for example rFactor, so the only difference that remains is the graphic.

I think it is not a matter of quantity of signs, rather than commercial aspects. I bet, the publishing studio already know that GT5 gets much more popular when they open it for another platforms.

The dev tream of rFactor 2 should increase the looking of their game a lot to make it comparable to Forza, NFS Shift, GT5 etc. in that matter. I hope they doing it :)
  5. Fahim

Fahim Member

Balance:
    245Coins
    Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    It is rubbish qaulity from youtube. I have original file.

I am going to make a proper Gran Turismo 5 versus Rfactor video.

As you can see from this cheapy youtube clip that the F430 in this rfactor is better than the Gran Turismo version.

I wil make the head to head video later this week.

Here is just a teaser.

The Playstation ant - aliasing and resolution is poor compared to this. You will see that the F430 in PS3 , the dials are all blurred etc.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xXqkHjXuZpg
  6. RaceRay

Balance:
    23,837Coins
    Ratings:
    +1,957 / 13 / -0
    My Motion Simulator:
    Hi Fahim,

really cool and realistic looking perspective!!! Please tell me which Ferrari mod that is and where i can find it.

Br
    René
  7. Fahim

Fahim Member

Balance:
    245Coins
    Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0

The mod i downloaed from rfactorcentral. The main site where all people get cars.

Then after that I got a guy to make the interior to like it is to real life. I designed it on Microfost Paint then gave him design.

Balenesko is the guy.

I think I have the whole car file. I need to send you it. Private message me when you are ready. :)
  8. Fahim

Fahim Member

Balance:
    245Coins
    Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0