1. Do not share user accounts! Any account that is shared by another person will be blocked and closed. This means: we will close not only the account that is shared, but also the main account of the user who uses another person's account. We have the ability to detect account sharing, so please do not try to cheat the system. This action will take place on 04/18/2023. Read all forum rules.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. For downloading SimTools plugins you need a Download Package. Get it with virtual coins that you receive for forum activity or Buy Download Package - We have a zero Spam tolerance so read our forum rules first.

Buy Now a Download Plan!
  3. Do not try to cheat our system and do not post an unnecessary amount of useless posts only to earn credits here. We have a zero spam tolerance policy and this will cause a ban of your user account. Otherwise we wish you a pleasant stay here! Read the forum rules
  4. We have a few rules which you need to read and accept before posting anything here! Following these rules will keep the forum clean and your stay pleasant. Do not follow these rules can lead to permanent exclusion from this website: Read the forum rules.
    Are you a company? Read our company rules

Prosimu T1000

Discussion in 'Commercial Simulators and Peripherie' started by John Memeo, Jul 8, 2017.

1. John Memeo

John Memeo New Member Gold Contributor

Balance:
    84Coins
    Ratings:
    +9 / 0 / -0
    This thing is awesome! It's my first racing simulator and with the instructions sent it was really easy to setup. Can be done by yourself with some patience. The SCN6's are amazing .. great movement and feels real! This community is awesome, without you all, this wouldn't have been so easy. Setting up simtools was a breeze, once I found the article referring to the device IDs needing to be 0 I was on my way from installation to racing within a couple of hours. Today is day 3 of it working 100% and I've already logged 10 hours of racing, super addicting!
    • Like Like x 4
  2. John Memeo

Balance:
    84Coins
    Ratings:
    +9 / 0 / -0
    IMG_4752.JPG IMG_4753.JPG IMG_4777.JPG IMG_4778.JPG IMG_4780.JPG

Attached Files:

3. John Memeo

Balance:
    84Coins
    Ratings:
    +9 / 0 / -0
  4. John Memeo

Balance:
    84Coins
    Ratings:
    +9 / 0 / -0
    Thrustmaster TX Leather racing wheel. 55" 4K TV powered by the nvidia 1080. Still have some wiring cleanup to do and attach the shifter, but hopefully this gives a good idea of what the rig looks like. Feel free to ask me any questions regarding the build or the process as a whole.
    • Like Like x 1
  5. r3df0x

r3df0x n00by Racer Gold Contributor

IT technician
    Balance:
    231Coins
    Ratings:
    +23 / 1 / -0
    My Motion Simulator:
    2DOF, SCN6
    Hey John, this is not your first racing simulator... I see 2 racing cockpit behind !!! hahaha

Joking aside, since 1 year I think to offer me this ProSimu T1000 2 Motion. In fact, I only want the actuators to put under my Playseat EVO ;
    Could you tell me what is the distance (center/center) between the 2 actuators, please?
    How many USB ports are required to connect the SIM? Have you tried other software that SimTools?

Great setup for a first Racing SIM! Bravo!
  6. John Memeo

Balance:
    84Coins
    Ratings:
    +9 / 0 / -0
    Hey r3df0x! That is a good point, how quickly we forget the old stuff that got us to the point we're at now - enjoying driving games! The distance between the actuators is 36" center/center. This setup only uses 2 usb ports. I've only used SimTools to this point, haven't yet come across anything that it doesn't work with, but my game list is less than 10 right now.
    • Useful Useful x 1
  7. r3df0x

IT technician
    Balance:
    231Coins
    Ratings:
    +23 / 1 / -0
    My Motion Simulator:
    2DOF, SCN6
    Thank you John for these informations. Very helpful!
    • Like Like x 1
  8. Shannon

Shannon New Member Gold Contributor

Balance:
    178Coins
    Ratings:
    +4 / 0 / -0
    My Motion Simulator:
    SCN6, Motion platform
    Happy to hear you love it. I am just about done with my t1000(pictured). So far very happy with the build and Patrick at ProSimu has been great with his service and advice. FullSizeRender.jpg
    • Like Like x 3
  9. Mr Bravus

Mr Bravus New Member

Balance:
    201Coins
    Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    Hello John,

Can u give me please information about those linear actuators? SCN6, but with wich travel and speed? Price and where u bought them? Btw, what is the weight of your structure (with all periferics as well)?

Thank you very much.
  10. SeatTime

SeatTime Well-Known Member

Retired
    Balance:
    28,370Coins
    Ratings:
    +2,844 / 38 / -0
    My Motion Simulator:
    AC motor, Motion platform
    It all came as part of the 'Prosimu T1000' commercial sold Sim.
    • Like Like x 1
  11. Mr Bravus

Mr Bravus New Member

Balance:
    201Coins
    Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    And if I want to buy just the actuators, any ideia here I can find them?
  12. r3df0x

IT technician
    Balance:
    231Coins
    Ratings:
    +23 / 1 / -0
    My Motion Simulator:
    2DOF, SCN6
    Actuators are SCN6-040-100-B (40kg - 100mm)
    ProSimu Actuators Only --> http://www.prosimu-shop.com/fr/simulator-t1000/54-verin-scn5.html
    Frex --> http://frex.xsrv.jp/gpshop/catalog/product_info.php?cPath=1_39&products_id=217
    Mirai Inter-Tech --> https://miraiintertech.com/e-store/products/SCN6.html
    DIYsim --> http://diysim.com/products/actuators/dyadic-scn6-medium-force-nema23-class
    SimXperience --> http://simxperience.com/products/accessories/motionstarterkits/150mmscn6motionstarterkit.aspx
    Voilà!
    • Like Like x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
  13. Mr Bravus

Mr Bravus New Member

Balance:
    201Coins
    Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    The question is: if you have a lift system, 40kg would be enough?

40kg x 4 actuators give you a 160kg lift power, if you consider 120kg max weight for a person (simulators for commercial use) u got 120kg for all peripherals and structure. I can´t believe that Vesaro, for example, weight just 120kg...

If you go for strong actuators, they are slow....

What I'm looking for are actuators at least 60kg lift power, with 300mm stroke and 400mm/s speed.

Any ideia?!

P.S. Like D-BOX 3" ones, where to buy that?!
  14. r3df0x

IT technician
    Balance:
    231Coins
    Ratings:
    +23 / 1 / -0
    My Motion Simulator:
    2DOF, SCN6
    Hey John, I sent you a PM on August 3rd. I'm waiting for your answer... ;)
  15. AussieSim

AussieSim Member

Balance:
    1,452Coins
    Ratings:
    +35 / 0 / -0
    I don't believe you will easily find residential price motion actuators at 400mm/s velocity.

The SCNs dramatically drop speed under load, and D-Box actuators are only listed as a maximum velocity of 100mm/s (with no mention of their velocity under load).

Possibly the best option for you at an affordable price would be the Prosimu PRS 200 actuators with come in 100, 150, 200mm stroke length, but can accelerate at 2G under load (190kg/actuator) and have a guaranteed velocity of 280mm/s at 190kg

http://www.prosimu-shop.com/en/75-t1000.html
    • Agree Agree x 1
  16. Pavel_besss

Pavel_besss New Member

Balance:
    128Coins
    Ratings:
    +3 / 0 / -0
    Do you like stiffness of T1000?