1. Do not share user accounts! Any account that is shared by another person will be blocked and closed. This means: we will close not only the account that is shared, but also the main account of the user who uses another person's account. We have the ability to detect account sharing, so please do not try to cheat the system. This action will take place on 04/18/2023. Read all forum rules.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. For downloading SimTools plugins you need a Download Package. Get it with virtual coins that you receive for forum activity or Buy Download Package - We have a zero Spam tolerance so read our forum rules first.

Buy Now a Download Plan!
  3. Do not try to cheat our system and do not post an unnecessary amount of useless posts only to earn credits here. We have a zero spam tolerance policy and this will cause a ban of your user account. Otherwise we wish you a pleasant stay here! Read the forum rules
  4. We have a few rules which you need to read and accept before posting anything here! Following these rules will keep the forum clean and your stay pleasant. Do not follow these rules can lead to permanent exclusion from this website: Read the forum rules.
    Are you a company? Read our company rules

assetto corsa crash with simtools

Discussion in 'Assetto Corsa' started by gigi, Oct 20, 2018.

1. gigi

gigi Active Member

Balance:
    900Coins
    Ratings:
    +139 / 1 / -0
    My Motion Simulator:
    2DOF, JRK, 4DOF
    Good morning,
    I have this strange problem with assettocorsa and sim tools.
    I start first simtools and then assetto corsa. I choose the car and the circuit and I start but the loading stops and I have to turn off the PC to unlock. I then tried to start assettocorsa without simtools and it works perfectly. I also tried to start assertocorsa and start simtools after the beginning of a driving session. Also in this case it works. Incredible!
    I do not know if the thing is influential or not but the problem seems to be there after I installed a new pci sound card "creative sound blaster z" which I connected a sounbar with an optical cable. Previously the soundbar was connected to the sound card built into the motherboard and everything worked fine.
    Among other things, this problem is present only with assocorsa. With dirt rally everything works perfectly.
    Yesterday during the various attempts to unlock the crash appeared to me the message "acs.exe does not work"
    Today this message does not appear anymore. However following a suggestion found on racedepartment in assettocorsa \ system \ cfg | assettocorsa.ini I verified that this string was WARNINGS_AS_ERRORS = 1 to
    WARNINGS_AS_ERRORS = 0
    I have also uninstalled and reinstalled assetto corsa and I also uninstalled and reinstalled simtools but I have not fixed it
    What could be the problem?
    Thank you for the support