1. Do not share user accounts! Any account that is shared by another person will be blocked and closed. This means: we will close not only the account that is shared, but also the main account of the user who uses another person's account. We have the ability to detect account sharing, so please do not try to cheat the system. This action will take place on 04/18/2023. Read all forum rules.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. For downloading SimTools plugins you need a Download Package. Get it with virtual coins that you receive for forum activity or Buy Download Package - We have a zero Spam tolerance so read our forum rules first.

Buy Now a Download Plan!
  3. Do not try to cheat our system and do not post an unnecessary amount of useless posts only to earn credits here. We have a zero spam tolerance policy and this will cause a ban of your user account. Otherwise we wish you a pleasant stay here! Read the forum rules
  4. We have a few rules which you need to read and accept before posting anything here! Following these rules will keep the forum clean and your stay pleasant. Do not follow these rules can lead to permanent exclusion from this website: Read the forum rules.
    Are you a company? Read our company rules

project cars 2

Discussion in 'Project Cars' started by MADERN, Aug 18, 2018.

1. MADERN

MADERN Member Gold Contributor

Decorater
    Balance:
    538Coins
    Ratings:
    +18 / 0 / -0
    My Motion Simulator:
    SCN5, SCN6, Motion platform, 4DOF
    hello everybody i hope somebody can help me i have simular issues with pc2,assetto corsa works perfectly when i change to project cars 2 i loose the motion on the front actuators ,and the traction loss. can not get the rig to move its like game engine is turning off, when i check the output on the rig it all moves correctly ,i start pc2 the rig always jolts at the start menu ,it does not now nothing is working when i come out of the game ,game manager is in output testing mode and is counting down to turn offf or game engine has quit, when i turn output test on, the rig does not move, i have to restart game engine ,check output test and the rig moves as i would expect ,i start the game only to find the rig will not move its bin like this for 3 days now.i have tried another plug-in but still does not work ,i have also rolled back game engine to last week setting still won't works have checked setting in the game nothing has changed, has anybody got any ideas whats gone wrong
    thank you Dave
    also ive noticed it beeps twice now when game starts it never did this when it worked, and i sometimes get message saying[ pc1 memory mismatch], i haven't got pc1 i guess something in settings, its always setting,what have i done to create this mess,PLEASE HELP
    Last edited: Aug 18, 2018
  2. Benji85

Benji85 Member Gold Contributor

Balance:
    845Coins
    Ratings:
    +19 / 0 / -0
    My Motion Simulator:
    6DOF
    Try the project cars 2 upd plugin Works great for me. You have to start it with the play button for it to qork though
  3. MADERN

Decorater
    Balance:
    538Coins
    Ratings:
    +18 / 0 / -0
    My Motion Simulator:
    I have tried it mate it didn’t work for me ,must admit I didn’t know about play button.it also looks like I have a problem with controller for traction loss actuator as the supplier is sending me a replacement, thanks for replying .
    Dave
  4. Benji85

Benji85 Member Gold Contributor

Balance:
    845Coins
    Ratings:
    +19 / 0 / -0
    My Motion Simulator:
    6DOF
    Try it with the play button pressed before you click the on / off button :)
    Do you get output in simtools output testing?
  5. MADERN

Decorater
    Balance:
    538Coins
    Ratings:
    +18 / 0 / -0
    My Motion Simulator:
    At the moment I can’t try anything as a part is being sent to me from prosimu, I will let you how things go when new part is fitted
  6. rmk83

rmk83 New Member

REGISTERED NURSE
    Balance:
    102Coins
    Ratings:
    +2 / 0 / -0
    My Motion Simulator:
    3DOF, SCN6
    Hey Madern. Just reading your post. Have you got the issue fixed? Hopefully so. I have the T1000 3DOF and love it. Project Cars 2, F1 2017, and Dirt Rally are the sims I drive in. Just now joined and downloading I Racing. I have had no issues with the motion not working that I can remember. Installed the plugins and everything has worked great luckily. Hope you are now enjoying your rig!

Ryan
  7. MADERN

Decorater
    Balance:
    538Coins
    Ratings:
    +18 / 0 / -0
    My Motion Simulator:
    Hello mate
    Yes mate all fixed it was faulty Rs485, prosimu lads sorted it out ,I am well pleased with the rig I had lots of small issues at the beginning it’s mostly sorted now , I do have problems with fanatec wheel sometimes looses its centre when racing but not always, I play ac and project cars 2 mostly, if you look at lap times Ferrari F50 brands hatch Gp circuit I hold fastest lap at moment not bad for a 60 year old lol— mad_ern916. Bin a big kid all my life, the rig is the best money I think I’ve ever spent, enjoy your rig maybe we will have a race online one day
    cheers MADERN
  8. rmk83

rmk83 New Member

REGISTERED NURSE
    Balance:
    102Coins
    Ratings:
    +2 / 0 / -0
    My Motion Simulator:
    3DOF, SCN6
    That is good to hear! Glad you are now enjoying it. I agree it's some of the best money I've spent also. Not bad for a 60yr old LOL!

I had an issue w Fanatec but it was getting it to find center on initial calibration after an update. I'll check out your record at Brands Hatch. Talk to ya later