1. This Software is no longer supported by us. Please download the new motion control software SimTools.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Do not share user accounts! Any account that is shared by another person will be blocked and closed. This means: we will close not only the account that is shared, but also the main account of the user who uses another person's account. We have the ability to detect account sharing, so please do not try to cheat the system. This action will take place on 04/18/2023. Read all forum rules.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. For downloading SimTools plugins you need a Download Package. Get it with virtual coins that you receive for forum activity or Buy Download Package - We have a zero Spam tolerance so read our forum rules first.

Buy Now a Download Plan!
  4. Do not try to cheat our system and do not post an unnecessary amount of useless posts only to earn credits here. We have a zero spam tolerance policy and this will cause a ban of your user account. Otherwise we wish you a pleasant stay here! Read the forum rules
  5. We have a few rules which you need to read and accept before posting anything here! Following these rules will keep the forum clean and your stay pleasant. Do not follow these rules can lead to permanent exclusion from this website: Read the forum rules.
    Are you a company? Read our company rules

Anyone who has good Iracing motion profile can share? advise

Discussion in 'iRacing' started by boons4, Jun 29, 2012.

1. boons4

boons4 New Member

Balance:
    157Coins
    Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    Hi Guys,
    Seems like all the threads are very old threads since a yr or more ago...I am fortunate to find help to do my first motion rig using 15V DC motors under seat method, not actuators method.... Pardon for my ignorence.. Where to download motion profile? Or we must do it ourselve and start a fresh one?

I am currently using xsim telemetry to send bass signals to my bass shakers, it worked perfectly but i recall there is a profile for me to download in the first place...and to load, so if any kind bro have a good profile for motion, can share with me or teach me where to get it? I also wonder will there be any conflict since now i need the same xsim software to send motion signals plus the bass shakers signals...? Tks

Any advise or tips would be grateful. I buy/build my SIM motion rig purely just for Iracing....
    Thanks
  2. boons4

boons4 New Member

Balance:
    157Coins
    Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    Hi guys no help for me? Hope someone who successfully use xsim 2 for 2dof rig control in iracing can help me pls. Thanks
  3. Sebj

Sebj Active Member

Balance:
    492Coins
    Ratings:
    +165 / 1 / -0
    My Motion Simulator:
    2DOF
    here

Attached Files: