1. Do not share user accounts! Any account that is shared by another person will be blocked and closed. This means: we will close not only the account that is shared, but also the main account of the user who uses another person's account. We have the ability to detect account sharing, so please do not try to cheat the system. This action will take place on 04/18/2023. Read all forum rules.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. For downloading SimTools plugins you need a Download Package. Get it with virtual coins that you receive for forum activity or Buy Download Package - We have a zero Spam tolerance so read our forum rules first.

Buy Now a Download Plan!
  3. Do not try to cheat our system and do not post an unnecessary amount of useless posts only to earn credits here. We have a zero spam tolerance policy and this will cause a ban of your user account. Otherwise we wish you a pleasant stay here! Read the forum rules
  4. We have a few rules which you need to read and accept before posting anything here! Following these rules will keep the forum clean and your stay pleasant. Do not follow these rules can lead to permanent exclusion from this website: Read the forum rules.
    Are you a company? Read our company rules

Real-scale simulator project

Discussion in 'DIY Motion Simulator Projects' started by Claudemir, Jul 21, 2018.

1. Claudemir

Claudemir Member Gold Contributor

Balance:
    49Coins
    Ratings:
    +33 / 1 / -0
    My Motion Simulator:
    2DOF, DC motor, Arduino, Motion platform
    Olá amigos como vocês estão? Estou aqui novamente para pedir sua ajuda. [USER = 8752] @Pit [/ USER] [USER = 10831] @SilentChill [/ USER] [USER = 17503] @ bruce stephen [/ USER] @yobuddy
    Estou tendo um grande problema em configurar meus mecanismos que são extremamente grandes!
    no momento eu estava usando o Bts7960 H Bridge mas não tive muito sucesso porque eles queimam muito facilmente.
    meu projeto consiste em usar o motor de 750 watts como caixa de redução de 50 a 1 e também usar 1 Arduino Uno R3.
    Mas eu tenho dificuldade em encontrar uma ponte H que possa lidar com essa potência do motor. Alguém teria alguma ideia do que eu poderia estar usando?
    Eu encontrei aqui no Brasil uma empresa que vende uma ponte H de alta potência, bem como algumas que já são usadas por você aqui no fórum.
    Vou colocar aqui no forum a Ficha Técnica deste quadro pwm gostaria de saber se alguém estaria interessado em me ajudar a realizar este projeto.
    https://www.robocore.net/loja/produtos/kit-open-source-motor-control-osmc-50v.html?newlang=english
    infelizmente eu não entendo muito de eletrônica como muitos de vocês, mas você tem uma grande capacidade de interpretar e entender o que você está tentando passar por mim. Obrigado a todos pela ajuda que você forneceu.
    Desculpe-me por usar o Google Translator, mas só assim posso me comunicar com você. Muito obrigado.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jul 23, 2018
  2. Claudemir

Balance:
    49Coins
    Ratings:
    +33 / 1 / -0
    My Motion Simulator:
    Aqui está outro desenho que encontrei deste painel de pwm Talvez eu possa ajudar! 185_1_H.png

Attached Files:

3. bruce stephen

bruce stephen Hammer doesnt fix it, must be electrical

general contractor
    Balance:
    9,110Coins
    Ratings:
    +1,237 / 9 / -0
    My Motion Simulator:
    2DOF, DC motor, Arduino, Motion platform, 6DOF
    • Like Like x 2
  4. Claudemir

Balance:
    49Coins
    Ratings:
    +33 / 1 / -0
    My Motion Simulator:
    Many thanks for helping me, my friend!
    I married to burn Chinese driver
    My project is to make a car in real scale and because I have to use motors of guarantees power of force I'm afraid!
    I think of using 2 sabertooth, one for each motor do you agree?
    I have 2 sources of 24v 120A each.
    2 750wts 24v motors.
    1 arduino one R3
    I saw that you use a battery near the power source. Do I also have to use a battery?
    ?
  5. bruce stephen

general contractor
    Balance:
    9,110Coins
    Ratings:
    +1,237 / 9 / -0
    My Motion Simulator:
    I am using two 12v batteries in series to get 24v for testing. I have not made a final decision on the power supply of the simulator. you do not hve to use them but they are good for arresting the regenerative current when motors change direction.
  6. Claudemir

Balance:
    49Coins
    Ratings:
    +33 / 1 / -0
    My Motion Simulator:
    If I understood right then the battery is a way to protect the H Bridge?
  7. bruce stephen

general contractor
    Balance:
    9,110Coins
    Ratings:
    +1,237 / 9 / -0
    My Motion Simulator:
    yes. but I believe it also helps conserve battery life by sending the charge back to the batteries rather than dissipating it as heat. (feel free to correct me here)
  8. Claudemir

Balance:
    49Coins
    Ratings:
    +33 / 1 / -0
    My Motion Simulator:
    @Pit
    Hello my friend, well, I would like to know if you could help me with a project I'm doing!
    my project consists of using two 750w power motors
    I am using the smc-3 code with the Chinese H-Bridge BTS 7960 but when using them Ingrid themselves they come to burn
    I've checked that you're using a very powerful pwm card sabertooth 2x60
    then I would like to know if you can do a wiring diagram so I can use this board in Bridge just like you did with the Chinese so I can use a board for each motor so I will have a great power and I will not have problems in burning the boards pwn Bridge H
    so I wonder if you can do a wiring diagram so I can use this sabertooth 2x60 card in Bridge One for each motor! just like you did with the Chinese so I can use a board for each motor so I will have a great power and I will not have problems in burning the boards pwn Bridge H
    I put up a topic regarding this my project if you can follow I will be very grateful
  9. bruce stephen

general contractor
    Balance:
    9,110Coins
    Ratings:
    +1,237 / 9 / -0
    My Motion Simulator:
    @Claudemir how many amps are the motors rated for?
    if they are like these the 2x60 should be ok with one channel per motor.
  10. Claudemir

Balance:
    49Coins
    Ratings:
    +33 / 1 / -0
    My Motion Simulator:
    These are the engines I'm using

Gearmotors available with the following motors: MR with GPA motor ● Power of 750 W; ● 12 or 24 Vdc; ● Input Rotation 2500rpm; ● Available for MR5, MR6 and MR7 models; ● Reductions from 1:10 to 1:60; ● Degree of protection IP10.
    [​IMG]

I did a test with this motor and amperage reached 70 Amperes
    When I did the engine reversion without the pwm card it hit 70 Amperes

I intend to buy a board of this to take the test
    You would have the wiring diagram of how I should be connecting this board 1 Arduino Uno R3?
    I would like to be using smc-3 code along with Arduino
    Last edited: Aug 10, 2018