1. Do not share user accounts! Any account that is shared by another person will be blocked and closed. This means: we will close not only the account that is shared, but also the main account of the user who uses another person's account. We have the ability to detect account sharing, so please do not try to cheat the system. This action will take place on 04/18/2023. Read all forum rules.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. For downloading SimTools plugins you need a Download Package. Get it with virtual coins that you receive for forum activity or Buy Download Package - We have a zero Spam tolerance so read our forum rules first.

Buy Now a Download Plan!
  3. Do not try to cheat our system and do not post an unnecessary amount of useless posts only to earn credits here. We have a zero spam tolerance policy and this will cause a ban of your user account. Otherwise we wish you a pleasant stay here! Read the forum rules
  4. We have a few rules which you need to read and accept before posting anything here! Following these rules will keep the forum clean and your stay pleasant. Do not follow these rules can lead to permanent exclusion from this website: Read the forum rules.
    Are you a company? Read our company rules

Just setup my rfactor dedicated server. anyone want to race?

Discussion in 'Off Topic - All other stuff here' started by viper221w, Apr 4, 2009.

1. viper221w

viper221w New Member

Technical Architect for Accenture
    Balance:
    333Coins
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    For the past few months I have just been racing against a mate online on a closed non-dedicated race. For those who are interested in meeting up with another x-sim user for some casual racing take a look at my blog for further details on my dedicated server and the mods I will be racing.

Hope you can join me...
    http://paulwoolrich.blogspot.com/

It's says Tuesday nights on my blog, however if anyone is available and wants to race over the next few days just send me a PM on my forum.

Cheers,

Paul
  2. Fahim

Fahim Member

Balance:
    245Coins
    Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    Which cars do you race with?
  3. viper221w

viper221w New Member

Technical Architect for Accenture