1. Do not share user accounts! Any account that is shared by another person will be blocked and closed. This means: we will close not only the account that is shared, but also the main account of the user who uses another person's account. We have the ability to detect account sharing, so please do not try to cheat the system. This action will take place on 04/18/2023. Read all forum rules.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. For downloading SimTools plugins you need a Download Package. Get it with virtual coins that you receive for forum activity or Buy Download Package - We have a zero Spam tolerance so read our forum rules first.

Buy Now a Download Plan!
  3. Do not try to cheat our system and do not post an unnecessary amount of useless posts only to earn credits here. We have a zero spam tolerance policy and this will cause a ban of your user account. Otherwise we wish you a pleasant stay here! Read the forum rules
  4. We have a few rules which you need to read and accept before posting anything here! Following these rules will keep the forum clean and your stay pleasant. Do not follow these rules can lead to permanent exclusion from this website: Read the forum rules.
    Are you a company? Read our company rules

My simple 2DOF simulator

Discussion in 'DIY Motion Simulator Projects' started by makenana, Aug 15, 2017.

1. makenana

makenana New Member

Balance:
    264Coins
    Ratings:
    +3 / 0 / -0
    My Motion Simulator:
    2DOF, DC motor, Arduino
    Hello everyone! Due to the lack of understanding of the forum, increased the burden on the developer, expressed an apology. I am not very good english i am through google translation.

This is my introduction to my project, first of all I want to build a front and rear integration platform, taking into account the lack of experience, so only the back part. I do not have formal design drawings

After reading alotof forums,according to the 55CMX70CM built-in benchmark specifications, universal joints are installed in 25CM, motor 17CM before, and then use 4X4 angle steel production arm, 3X3 angle iron fixed motor, use old PC power built-in 12CM fan arrangement 1.Arduino UNO R3 X1 and BTS7960 x2, the old computer chassis baffle cut out to do potentiometer fixed components. Then thanks @RufusDufus released SMC3 tutorial MODE2:Arduino to H-Bridge (Chinese 43A) Linked Line.Debugging began to encounter software network frame error, modify the region and language for the United States to return to normal。

The use of materials to buy the total price is 800rmb relatively cheap cost,Buy simtools2 license 330RMB.

This is a list of my purchasing materials:
    1.Arduino UNO R3 x1
    2.BTS7960 x2
    3. Motor 150W DC Motor 12V 150W No load 140RPM15N.m X2
    4. Power supply 220V to 12V 40A 500W X1
    5.10K potentiometer X2
    6.18.5CM universal joint X1
    7. Elastic coupling 6mmX12mm X2
    8. Fisheye joints x4
    9. DuPont connection jumper,M12 M4 M6 M10 screw, M10 screw.
    10. 3x5 2.5x2 square tube
    11. The motor is connected with the potentiometer to control the cable of the box,And finally also bought some stickers to decorate the base。

Also thanks for having a friend with me to help @wangbaokun ,Hope to know more friends here。

Finally thanks to the developer who provided a good platform I need to learn pay tribute

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 3
  2. Jerry Atrick

Jerry Atrick this is my sim Gold Contributor

Retired
    Balance:
    1,414Coins
    Ratings:
    +44 / 1 / -0
    My Motion Simulator:
    4DOF
    Hi Makenana I just want to say welcome (not in any official capacity however)

But if you are looking for understanding the very clever, and very generous people here will surprise us with lots of useful information.

Enjoy your time here as I do.

Regards Jerry.
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  3. makenana

makenana New Member

Balance:
    264Coins
    Ratings:
    +3 / 0 / -0
    My Motion Simulator:
    2DOF, DC motor, Arduino
    hi Jerry!
    thank you for your kindness,wish you a happy life。
  4. makenana

makenana New Member

Balance:
    264Coins
    Ratings:
    +3 / 0 / -0
    My Motion Simulator:
    2DOF, DC motor, Arduino
    Recently found my potentiometer prone to sudden jitter, is the potentiometer quality problem or?

The model is
    TOCOS
    RV24YN20S
    B103
  5. Ned

Ned Member

fixed operations manager
    Balance:
    714Coins
    Ratings:
    +31 / 0 / -0
    My Motion Simulator: