1. Do not share user accounts! Any account that is shared by another person will be blocked and closed. This means: we will close not only the account that is shared, but also the main account of the user who uses another person's account. We have the ability to detect account sharing, so please do not try to cheat the system. This action will take place on 04/18/2023. Read all forum rules.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. For downloading SimTools plugins you need a Download Package. Get it with virtual coins that you receive for forum activity or Buy Download Package - We have a zero Spam tolerance so read our forum rules first.

Buy Now a Download Plan!
  3. Do not try to cheat our system and do not post an unnecessary amount of useless posts only to earn credits here. We have a zero spam tolerance policy and this will cause a ban of your user account. Otherwise we wish you a pleasant stay here! Read the forum rules
  4. We have a few rules which you need to read and accept before posting anything here! Following these rules will keep the forum clean and your stay pleasant. Do not follow these rules can lead to permanent exclusion from this website: Read the forum rules.
    Are you a company? Read our company rules

Selling my 3 DOF rig

Discussion in 'Marketspace - Marktplatz' started by aceinthesky, May 25, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. aceinthesky

aceinthesky Member Gold Contributor

Balance:
    387Coins
    Ratings:
    +25 / 1 / -0
    My Motion Simulator:
    2DOF
    Hello again to everyone, after parting out my peripherals its time to sell my motion rig. First off I have to say that the reason I'm selling is because of my busy schedule. The rig works perfect and I have made many modifications to it to make it bullet proof. Its aurdino based and works with simtools. I've used it with i racing, assetto, dcs, and many others. I was using it with a large mige, so some reinforcements had to be made. You can see build thread here (I'm aceinthesky) https://www.xsimulator.net/community/threads/low-c...r-kit-dynamic-kit.8570/page-4.

The rig has two control boxes, one controls the yaw axis, the other both roll and pitch. The rig is ready to have a shifter mounted on the right see with a stout aluminum mount that does not move. I also made a holder for the e-brake, which I left the brake attached too for demonstration purposes. There are different options on the website and I purchased the comercial grade version of the motors and gearing for longevity and reliability.

I bought my rig from this website http://dofreality.com/

Its set up to where you can mount a buttkicker, under seat, pedals, next to shifter, and under wheel. It also has two mount next to the pedal base for chassis setup, The rear buttkicker for chassis set up can be mounted on the rear seal bar.

Im only asking $2300.00 including shipping in the USA. I will offer a nice discount if someone want to pick up in Houston, TX. For faster response you can call or text at 832 647 2347.
    Last edited: May 25, 2017
  2. aceinthesky

Balance:
    387Coins
    Ratings:
    +25 / 1 / -0
    My Motion Simulator:
    2DOF
  3. aceinthesky

Balance: