1. Do not share user accounts! Any account that is shared by another person will be blocked and closed. This means: we will close not only the account that is shared, but also the main account of the user who uses another person's account. We have the ability to detect account sharing, so please do not try to cheat the system. This action will take place on 04/18/2023. Read all forum rules.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. For downloading SimTools plugins you need a Download Package. Get it with virtual coins that you receive for forum activity or Buy Download Package - We have a zero Spam tolerance so read our forum rules first.

Buy Now a Download Plan!
  3. Do not try to cheat our system and do not post an unnecessary amount of useless posts only to earn credits here. We have a zero spam tolerance policy and this will cause a ban of your user account. Otherwise we wish you a pleasant stay here! Read the forum rules
  4. We have a few rules which you need to read and accept before posting anything here! Following these rules will keep the forum clean and your stay pleasant. Do not follow these rules can lead to permanent exclusion from this website: Read the forum rules.
    Are you a company? Read our company rules

Brazilian 2Dof

Discussion in 'DIY Motion Simulator Projects' started by Marcos Soares, Jan 17, 2016.

1. mariana fino

mariana fino

Balance:
    Coins
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    And... its running ok?did you check the pot connections?i hope it works!!:thumbs
  2. Marcos Soares

Marcos Soares Member

Mecânico Split sistem
    Balance:
    111Coins
    Ratings:
    +7 / 0 / -0
    My Motion Simulator:
    2DOF, DC motor, Arduino
    NO its not running. My MM is not good i will buy another. :(
  3. mariana fino

mariana fino

Balance:
    Coins
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Chinese quality...not very good ,in Portugal the original by sparkfun cost 60 euros,from china 8 euros ...in may case i buy from china,2 motomostershield ,2 ok:thumbs
  4. Marcos Soares

Marcos Soares Member

Mecânico Split sistem
    Balance:
    111Coins
    Ratings:
    +7 / 0 / -0
    My Motion Simulator:
    2DOF, DC motor, Arduino
    Hello again, my new MM arrived. i jut have intaled but i have the same problem, when i turn on the arduino motors turn on too but i think there is some return because the motors run togheter.
  5. Pit

Pit - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Gold Contributor

Balance:
    30,409Coins
    Ratings:
    +3,088 / 31 / -0
    My Motion Simulator:
    DC motor, Arduino, 6DOF
    Please upload hi-res photos of your setup.
  6. Marcos Soares

Marcos Soares Member

Mecânico Split sistem
    Balance:
    111Coins
    Ratings:
    +7 / 0 / -0
    My Motion Simulator:
    2DOF, DC motor, Arduino
    20170521_000227.jpg

Attached Files:

7. Joao Neto

Joao Neto Mucilon

Computer engineer
    Balance:
    310Coins
    Ratings:
    +36 / 0 / -0
    My Motion Simulator:
    2DOF, Arduino
    Hi Marcos, how is your project going? If you need help send me a PM that I help you in Portuguese, that part of the arduino already made it work for the racing mat code, but to migrate to SMC3, because IBT_2 works with time, so it's better.