1. Do not share user accounts! Any account that is shared by another person will be blocked and closed. This means: we will close not only the account that is shared, but also the main account of the user who uses another person's account. We have the ability to detect account sharing, so please do not try to cheat the system. This action will take place on 04/18/2023. Read all forum rules.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. For downloading SimTools plugins you need a Download Package. Get it with virtual coins that you receive for forum activity or Buy Download Package - We have a zero Spam tolerance so read our forum rules first.

Buy Now a Download Plan!
  3. Do not try to cheat our system and do not post an unnecessary amount of useless posts only to earn credits here. We have a zero spam tolerance policy and this will cause a ban of your user account. Otherwise we wish you a pleasant stay here! Read the forum rules
  4. We have a few rules which you need to read and accept before posting anything here! Following these rules will keep the forum clean and your stay pleasant. Do not follow these rules can lead to permanent exclusion from this website: Read the forum rules.
    Are you a company? Read our company rules

My Simulator 2DOF - AVR1.5+MOTOMONSTER 100%DIY

Discussion in 'DIY Motion Simulator Projects' started by AguNicoGaby, Apr 11, 2017.

1. AguNicoGaby

AguNicoGaby New Member

Balance:
    68Coins
    Ratings:
    +13 / 0 / -0
    My Motion Simulator:
    2DOF, 3DOF, DC motor, SimAxe, SimforceGT, Motion platform, 4DOF
    -SPANISH VERSION- (SOY ARGENTINO)

Hola gente, les quiero presentar mi simulador 2DOF.
    Lo empecé a construir en 2013, y lo continuaba en mis tiempos libres. :grin

Actualmente no está terminado, porque tengo que hacerle unas reformas a la estructura y terminar el cockpit para montar el volante y los pedales.
    A su vez, como ven en las fotos, le estoy haciendo los cinturones, y voy a reemplazar los potenciómetros por sensores hall.

Cuento resumidamente cómo fue avanzando el proyecto:

-En 2013 empecé con la controladora AVR 1.5 de Thanos (TronicGr), no sabía cargar el pic, asique estuve renegando muchísimo, pero lo logre después de un tiempo.

-Empecé a hacer la estructura y a montar todo, a su vez compre el Puente-H (MotoMonster) y realice mis primeras pruebas :thumbs estaba muy contento! jaja.

-En 2016 coloque todo el Hardware (AVR+PUENTE-H) en un Gabinete de PC, y fui acomodando, todo, le agregué un ventilador, y utilice los botones del mismo gabinete, para prender el hardware o resetearlo.
    Sigo trabajando en el proyecto y mejorándolo de a poquito, se aceptan sugerencias, u opiniones. Todo es bienvenido!:cheers.
    Les dejo unas fotos del proyecto...:popcorn

Eviten el Oxido, cuando este bien terminado lo voy a pintar:p:D

-INGLISH VERSION- (SOY ARGENTINO)

Hello people, I want to make my 2DOF simulator.
    I started building it in 2013, and I continue it in my spare time.:grin

At the moment it is not finished, because I have to make some reforms to the structure and finish the cabin to mount the steering wheel and the pedals.
    In turn, as you see in the photos, I'm doing the belts, and I'm going to replace the potentiometers by sensors room.

I summarize briefly how the project was progressing:

- In 2013 with the controller AVR 1.5 of Thanos (TronicGr), did not know how to load the pic, so I was denying a lot, but log it after a while.

-I started to make the structure and mount everything, once again buy Bridge-H (MotoMonster) and make my first tests, :thumbs I was very happy! LOL

- In 2016 put all the hardware (AVR + BRIDGE-H) in a PC Cabinet, and fitting everything, a fan, and use the buttons of the same cabinet, for the hardware of the hardware.
    I continue working on the project and improving a bit, I accept suggestions, opinions u. Everything is welcome! :cheers
    I leave you some photos of the project: :popcorn

Avoid the Oxido, when it is well finished I will paint it.:p:D

AVR1.5 (1).jpg AVR1.5 (2).jpg AVR1.5 (3).jpg AVR1.5 (4).jpg AVR1.5 (5).jpg BUTACA (7).jpg ELECTRONICA (11).jpg FRENTEGABINETE (8).jpg MOTOMONSTER (6).jpg MOTORES (5).jpg PARTE DE ATRAS (12).jpg PERFIL DEL GABINETE(3).jpg SIMULADOR (2).jpg SIMULADOR (10).jpg TOP (9).jpg VARILLAS(4).jpg VENTILACION MOTOMONSTER (1).jpg
    • Like Like x 2
  2. AguNicoGaby

AguNicoGaby New Member

Balance:
    68Coins
    Ratings:
    +13 / 0 / -0
    My Motion Simulator:
    A medida que avance con el proyecto, seguiré subiendo fotos.
    As I move on with the project, I will continue uploading photos
    • Like Like x 4
  3. AguNicoGaby

AguNicoGaby New Member

Balance:
    68Coins
    Ratings:
    +13 / 0 / -0
    My Motion Simulator:
    Hola gente, comento un avance, que seria fuera de lo que es simtools, pero a la ves relacionado con el cockpit, y son los cinturones, la idea es hacer esto:

Hi folks, I comment an advance, that would be out of what is simtools, but you see related to the cockpit, and they are the belts, the idea is to do this:
    anclajepro.jpg Conturones pro.jpg

Así que empece a hacer el anclaje, donde se agarran las 5 puntas o 4, y fue quedando parecido... :

So I started to do the anchorage, where the 5 points or 4, and it was getting similar ...:
    cinturon7.jpg cinturon5.jpg cinturon4.jpg cinturon3.jpg cinturon2.jpg cinturon6.jpg

No fue difícil, tampoco fue fácil, solo llevo muchas horas de trabajo, pero para un simulador, sirve muy bien, porque aca no vamos a tumbar...

It was not difficult, it was not easy, I only take many hours of work, but for a simulator, it serves very well, because here we will not knock ...
    cinturon.jpg cinturon1.jpg

Ya estarían listo el anclaje, me falta coser, y cuando lo tenga del todo terminado, seguiré subiendo fotos, esta bueno esto, porque por poca plata lo podes hacer, y te puede quedar tan bien como uno comprado para un simulador (no lo hagan para algún auto...) jaja

Now the anchoring is ready, I have to sew, and when I have it all finished, keep uploading photos, this station is good, because little money you can do, and I can look as good as one bought for a simulator For some car ...) LOL
    • Like Like x 2
  4. AguNicoGaby

AguNicoGaby New Member

Balance:
    68Coins
    Ratings:
    +13 / 0 / -0
    My Motion Simulator:
    Quiero darle las gracias a @moaale por enseñarme a configurar SIMTOOLS y a instalar los plugins! Es lo mínimo que puedo hacer por vos. :cheers

I want to thank @moaale for teaching me how to configure SIMTOOLS and to install the plugins! It's the least I can do for you.:cheers