1. Do not share user accounts! Any account that is shared by another person will be blocked and closed. This means: we will close not only the account that is shared, but also the main account of the user who uses another person's account. We have the ability to detect account sharing, so please do not try to cheat the system. This action will take place on 04/18/2023. Read all forum rules.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. For downloading SimTools plugins you need a Download Package. Get it with virtual coins that you receive for forum activity or Buy Download Package - We have a zero Spam tolerance so read our forum rules first.

Buy Now a Download Plan!
  3. Do not try to cheat our system and do not post an unnecessary amount of useless posts only to earn credits here. We have a zero spam tolerance policy and this will cause a ban of your user account. Otherwise we wish you a pleasant stay here! Read the forum rules
  4. We have a few rules which you need to read and accept before posting anything here! Following these rules will keep the forum clean and your stay pleasant. Do not follow these rules can lead to permanent exclusion from this website: Read the forum rules.
    Are you a company? Read our company rules

Showroom F.B.R. SLED

Discussion in 'DIY Motion Simulator Projects' started by eightbit, Feb 15, 2017.

1. eightbit

eightbit Active Member Gold Contributor

Fish Farmer
    Balance:
    183Coins
    Ratings:
    +45 / 0 / -0
    My Motion Simulator:
    3DOF, DC motor, AC motor, Arduino, 4DOF
    G'day People of the xsimulator realm! ive only just returned (as i had a tech issue) and thought i better upload and start my thread here to show you all what sort of setup and hopefully help others:) i have fabricated chassis from scrap and mounted fixed back racing seat G27 with upside down pedals, and OMP wheel with my own custom hub. ill uplad a few videos later with my 6DOF arduino motion platform running SIM TOOLS 1.3 over two pc (LAN). IMG_20170215_224539[1].jpg IMG_20170215_224552[1].jpg IMG_20170215_224513[1].jpg
    • Like Like x 2
  2. ericRacer

ericRacer You get old because you stop playing ! Gold Contributor

Pilot
    Balance:
    989Coins
    Ratings:
    +147 / 2 / -0
    My Motion Simulator:
    3DOF, Arduino, Motion platform
    nice rig, i'am eager to see your 6dof . Don't forget to write the spec of yours motors you use .
  3. PiaMan

PiaMan Active Member

Balance:
    607Coins
    Ratings:
    +131 / 2 / -0
    My Motion Simulator:
    3DOF, DC motor, SCN5, Arduino
    Lol sled is common slag here for snowmobile so I thought it was going to be a snowmobile simulator
    • Like Like x 1
  4. eightbit

eightbit Active Member Gold Contributor

Fish Farmer
    Balance:
    183Coins
    Ratings:
    +45 / 0 / -0
    My Motion Simulator:
    3DOF, DC motor, AC motor, Arduino, 4DOF
    Lol
    Lol my father spent a couple of years working and travelling through Canada so it may be a nod to his travels in your beautiful country!