1. Do not share user accounts! Any account that is shared by another person will be blocked and closed. This means: we will close not only the account that is shared, but also the main account of the user who uses another person's account. We have the ability to detect account sharing, so please do not try to cheat the system. This action will take place on 04/18/2023. Read all forum rules.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. For downloading SimTools plugins you need a Download Package. Get it with virtual coins that you receive for forum activity or Buy Download Package - We have a zero Spam tolerance so read our forum rules first.

Buy Now a Download Plan!
  3. Do not try to cheat our system and do not post an unnecessary amount of useless posts only to earn credits here. We have a zero spam tolerance policy and this will cause a ban of your user account. Otherwise we wish you a pleasant stay here! Read the forum rules
  4. We have a few rules which you need to read and accept before posting anything here! Following these rules will keep the forum clean and your stay pleasant. Do not follow these rules can lead to permanent exclusion from this website: Read the forum rules.
    Are you a company? Read our company rules

Simvibe, Simcommander 4, Simexperience

Discussion in 'Electronic and hardware generally' started by Zenon, Feb 28, 2017.

1. Zenon

Zenon New Member

Balance:
    235Coins
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    My Motion Simulator:
    Arduino
    Hello!
    I dont know if i post in right direction in the forum!

Hello!
    I cant get my simvibe setup to work!

My stuff:
    Harman kardon avr 255 – Hdmi gtx 1070 grafic card - 5.1 sound system.
    Yamaha htr 6130 – 3.5 rca from green output – Sinustec BS250
    and Sinus Live BassPump III 4ohm.
    Sim commander 4 and simvibe software.
    Realtek motherboard soundcard.

The problem is that i have sound and vibbes out to all speakers, whene i test it from simcommander and from sound card settings.
    But no vibbes from shackers in the games, have tried Assetto corsa, Dirt rally, Project cars. Have tried different speaker chanels, and have tried optical and coaxial cable to. But now i using the analog green output with 3.5 rca cable.
    And have speakers to front right and left chanels. And dashboard is empy to, shouldent it be text there? Have tried extensions and chassis.
    I have Quadrophonic config.
    No error whene loading games from simcom.

I even tried to change to my 5.1 system, to see if vibbes come out there, that reciver have hdmi by graficcard as standard, but i change to 3.5 rca cabel and realtec analog soundcard outputs, same thing there, no sound at all. Only on test.
    I dont understand what is wrong, have checkt setup videos and i think i have done everything right.

Tested:

3 different cables.

2 Recievers.

2 Soundcards.

Shall it really go to use 2 soundcards att the same time? I think that is the problem. I cant like play music from 2 att the same time, can only have 1 att default sound output.. But shackers shall work? Strange.

And have tried

On the +new tabb, from scratch, tele, n drive, ore auto discover? My games dont sync with simvibe, no settings to change in games? no files to use?
    I cant update, i dont have access to owners club, some mailfuntion, having contact with devs, trying to fix it. But should work anyway i think!
    I only have text files in n drive folder, game folders.
    And only have 6 maps in plugin folder?

Thanks for helping me find what is wrong!
  2. GIB SimRacing

GIB SimRacing Active Member

Balance:
    983Coins
    Ratings:
    +246 / 0 / -0
    My Motion Simulator:
    2DOF, DC motor, JRK
    Hey mate. You will need to use 2 sound cards. Select one soundcard to as your default sound device in windows and connect your speakers to that card.
    The second sound card needs to have the amplifiers for your shakers connected. This sound card needs to be selected in simcommander.
    Once you have done that select the game you want to use with simcommander and add the effects you want.
    Have a look at the simxperience website. There is all the info you need to set up simvibe.
    • Informative Informative x 1
  3. GTHQ_koop

GTHQ_koop Active Member

Something with airplanes..
    Balance:
    1,786Coins
    Ratings:
    +65 / 1 / -0
    My Motion Simulator:
    2DOF, SCN5
    Also make sure you accept any updates on start up, if you see a green check box (left to middle in bottom of screen) which states downloading an update or updates are ready, click that box and accept.
  4. Folo88

Folo88 New Member

Balance:
    217Coins
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Hi!
    I do not own SimVibe but I use SimShaker Wheels to control the different forces parameters and it works great for me on my small bass shaker rig. I can only recommend you give it a t as it is a great piece of software.
    I have a question - you mentioned that you have both the Sinuslive Bass Pumps III and Sinustec BS250 - how do they compare?
    I currently have 2 Bass Pump III's and one Reckhorn BS-200 attached but wanted to exchange the Bass Pump's for 2 Sinustec BS250. Is it noticeably stronger? On the photos I've seen the Sinustec BS250 looks very similar to my Reckhorn and I was wondering if it might be similarily strong.
    Thanks in advance for your answer!