1. Do not share user accounts! Any account that is shared by another person will be blocked and closed. This means: we will close not only the account that is shared, but also the main account of the user who uses another person's account. We have the ability to detect account sharing, so please do not try to cheat the system. This action will take place on 04/18/2023. Read all forum rules.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. For downloading SimTools plugins you need a Download Package. Get it with virtual coins that you receive for forum activity or Buy Download Package - We have a zero Spam tolerance so read our forum rules first.

Buy Now a Download Plan!
  3. Do not try to cheat our system and do not post an unnecessary amount of useless posts only to earn credits here. We have a zero spam tolerance policy and this will cause a ban of your user account. Otherwise we wish you a pleasant stay here! Read the forum rules
  4. We have a few rules which you need to read and accept before posting anything here! Following these rules will keep the forum clean and your stay pleasant. Do not follow these rules can lead to permanent exclusion from this website: Read the forum rules.
    Are you a company? Read our company rules

Question GameVibe

Discussion in 'SimTools Plugins' started by isamu, Feb 15, 2017.

1. isamu

isamu Member

Balance:
    243Coins
    Ratings:
    +9 / 2 / -0
    Hi guys. Got a set of Clark Transducers and will be setting them up for my rig soon. Was just wondering how progress is coming along with GameVibe? I envy those of you with full motion platforms. Must be fun. I'm not there yet so a Shakers/Transducer setup will have to do for now but it's a start :cool:

Games I would love to see compatible with GameVibe some day:

1)Gran Turismo 4
    2)F-Zero GX(via Dolphin)
    3)Daytona 2
    4)Super GT
    5)GRID 2
    6)Ridge Racer 2(via PPSSPP emu)

....cuz we all know these sure aren't coming to SimVibe/Sim Commander anytime soon.
    • Agree Agree x 1
  2. yobuddy

yobuddy Well-Known Member Staff Member Moderator SimAxe Beta Tester SimTools Developer Gold Contributor

Computer Technician
    Balance:
    48,215Coins
    Ratings:
    +5,038 / 16 / -0
    @isamu,
    GameVibe is a ways off yet.
    Although once the Video Ride creator is out (almost there), it's what I will focus on next.
    And I do already have a working test app.

But you could build a dash board while you wait with GameDash. :D

Take Care!
    yobuddy
    • Like Like x 1
  3. obobo

obobo Active Member

Balance:
    1,323Coins
    Ratings:
    +77 / 1 / -0
    My Motion Simulator:
    2DOF, DC motor, Arduino
    you use an arduino to control the GSXR dashboard ?
  4. isamu

isamu Member

Balance:
    243Coins
    Ratings:
    +9 / 2 / -0
    Thank you very much YoBuddy. I figured it was still a ways out but I'm excited about it nonetheless. The main effect I'm that hoping can be converted from motion telemetry is whatever causes vibration between two objects. I'm a fan of racing games so things like car to car collisions, collisions with off road objects, and driving over rough terrain would be helpful. Hopefully these type of effects can be extracted from games with existing SimTools plugin compatibility.

I just wanted to create this thread so that once GameVibe *IS* ready, we have an existing thread to talk about it. I'm very much looking forward to what you come up with my friend hug::cheers