1. Do not share user accounts! Any account that is shared by another person will be blocked and closed. This means: we will close not only the account that is shared, but also the main account of the user who uses another person's account. We have the ability to detect account sharing, so please do not try to cheat the system. This action will take place on 04/18/2023. Read all forum rules.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. For downloading SimTools plugins you need a Download Package. Get it with virtual coins that you receive for forum activity or Buy Download Package - We have a zero Spam tolerance so read our forum rules first.

Buy Now a Download Plan!
  3. Do not try to cheat our system and do not post an unnecessary amount of useless posts only to earn credits here. We have a zero spam tolerance policy and this will cause a ban of your user account. Otherwise we wish you a pleasant stay here! Read the forum rules
  4. We have a few rules which you need to read and accept before posting anything here! Following these rules will keep the forum clean and your stay pleasant. Do not follow these rules can lead to permanent exclusion from this website: Read the forum rules.
    Are you a company? Read our company rules

g27 ou t150

Discussion in 'Electronic and hardware generally' started by fafay, Dec 27, 2016.

1. fafay

fafay New Member

boulanger patissier
    Balance:
    341Coins
    Ratings:
    +4 / 0 / -0
    My Motion Simulator:
    3DOF, DC motor, Arduino
    j'ai testé les deux volant et j'ai trouvé que le t150 avait un retour de force
    bien plus important que le g27
    un angle de braquage de 1080°
    il faudrait seulement moddifier les pédales et la roue
    des modd ont deja ete realisé sur t150?
    merci de vos reponses et votre aide

I tested both flying and I found that the t150 had a force feedback
    Far more important than the g27
    A steering angle of 1080 °
    It would only be necessary to modify the pedals and the wheel
    Modd have already been realized on t150?
    Thank you for your answers and your help

Attached Files:

2. fortissimo

fortissimo Member

Balance:
    161Coins
    Ratings:
    +22 / 0 / -0
    My Motion Simulator:
    2DOF, DC motor, Arduino
    The g27 is really a rugged steering wheel, I buy used 4 years ago and I am more than 400 hours of use