1. Do not share user accounts! Any account that is shared by another person will be blocked and closed. This means: we will close not only the account that is shared, but also the main account of the user who uses another person's account. We have the ability to detect account sharing, so please do not try to cheat the system. This action will take place on 04/18/2023. Read all forum rules.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. For downloading SimTools plugins you need a Download Package. Get it with virtual coins that you receive for forum activity or Buy Download Package - We have a zero Spam tolerance so read our forum rules first.

Buy Now a Download Plan!
  3. Do not try to cheat our system and do not post an unnecessary amount of useless posts only to earn credits here. We have a zero spam tolerance policy and this will cause a ban of your user account. Otherwise we wish you a pleasant stay here! Read the forum rules
  4. We have a few rules which you need to read and accept before posting anything here! Following these rules will keep the forum clean and your stay pleasant. Do not follow these rules can lead to permanent exclusion from this website: Read the forum rules.
    Are you a company? Read our company rules

720 with VR

Discussion in 'Commercial Simulators and Peripherie' started by BonnyGray, Sep 28, 2016.

1. BonnyGray

BonnyGray New Member

Balance:
    259Coins
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    My Motion Simulator:
    2DOF, AC motor, Arduino, Motion platform

Is it any possible to use vr in 720 degree?
    Lets change the experience if somebody try to do it. Its possible to use gear vr but the games not so good also its just films with movement memory in 720 that i can wrote before. But i want use Elite or Eve Valkyrie wiht oculus or Vive
  2. SeatTime

SeatTime Well-Known Member

Retired
    Balance:
    28,370Coins
    Ratings:
    +2,844 / 38 / -0
    My Motion Simulator:
    AC motor, Motion platform
    Not that I have seen - good luck.
  3. jangomoose

jangomoose Member

Balance:
    784Coins
    Ratings:
    +56 / 0 / -0
    My Motion Simulator:
    2DOF, DC motor, Arduino
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
    Last edited: Sep 29, 2016
  4. BonnyGray

BonnyGray New Member

Balance:
    259Coins
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    My Motion Simulator:
    2DOF, AC motor, Arduino, Motion platform
    For now the problen is just vr dond understand flips around themself and when the cabin is going flip360 degrees - pilot do it inside the game too. The pc is include inside cabin under pilot and it isnt problem.
    The second problem is plugins for new fly battles games, i cant find people to do it. For example Eve Valkyrie is the best for now and its more interesting than use old fly simulators,
    Im thinking about Gear Vr with phone it will be dicede the problem with rotation and calibrate in space but it will be more problem with games...two sides
  5. ULISEsyop

ULISEsyop New Member

Balance:
    8Coins
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    My Motion Simulator:
    2DOF, DC motor, Arduino
    Sorry results are the characteristics of your engines?
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 14, 2021