1. Do not share user accounts! Any account that is shared by another person will be blocked and closed. This means: we will close not only the account that is shared, but also the main account of the user who uses another person's account. We have the ability to detect account sharing, so please do not try to cheat the system. This action will take place on 04/18/2023. Read all forum rules.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. For downloading SimTools plugins you need a Download Package. Get it with virtual coins that you receive for forum activity or Buy Download Package - We have a zero Spam tolerance so read our forum rules first.

Buy Now a Download Plan!
  3. Do not try to cheat our system and do not post an unnecessary amount of useless posts only to earn credits here. We have a zero spam tolerance policy and this will cause a ban of your user account. Otherwise we wish you a pleasant stay here! Read the forum rules
  4. We have a few rules which you need to read and accept before posting anything here! Following these rules will keep the forum clean and your stay pleasant. Do not follow these rules can lead to permanent exclusion from this website: Read the forum rules.
    Are you a company? Read our company rules

My first sim...

Discussion in 'Commercial Simulators and Peripherie' started by dJuL, May 1, 2015.

1. Tummie555

Tummie555 New Member

Balance:
    - 27Coins
    Ratings:
    +5 / 0 / -0
    Bonsoir Piorck,
    my question to dJul goes for you also, je croix tu as une t1000 aussi? (I'm trying ; )

Do you think the wheel stand is rigid enough to hold a fanatec wheel or even a direct drive?

Merci!
  2. DE CASTRO

DE CASTRO Gaby SimAxe Beta Tester Gold Contributor

Balance:
    615Coins
    Ratings:
    +23 / 1 / -0
    My Motion Simulator:
    3DOF, SCN6
    Hello,
    the wheel holder is a little flimsy but I think they make a modification to the strengthening has confirmed.
    cordially.

bonjour,
    le support de volant est un peu fragile mais je crois qu'ils ont fais une modification pour le renforcer a confirmer.
    cordialement.
  3. Tummie555

Tummie555 New Member

Balance:
    - 27Coins
    Ratings:
    +5 / 0 / -0
    Merci beaucoup DE CASTRO!
  4. piorck

piorck Member

Balance:
    258Coins
    Ratings:
    +22 / 0 / -0
    My Motion Simulator:
    2DOF
    le support volant est de très bonne qualité et réglable à souhait en hauteur , inclinaison et profondeur .
    si , tu achètes en plus les vis papillons , tu pourra le régler encore plus facilement

the wheel support is a very good quality and adjustable with wish in height, slope and depth.
    if, you buy in more the screws butterflies, you will be able to regulate it still more easily
  5. Tummie555

Tummie555 New Member

Balance:
    - 27Coins
    Ratings:
    +5 / 0 / -0
    And thanks to you too Piorck! I realised after reading the answer from de CASTRO that I still want a prosimu t1000 regardless. The thing is, I don't want to build a complete full motion rig myself, I'll just keep pondering if the setup is how it "should be" and therefore tweak it endlessly. When I buy one "ready to go" from the shop, engineered with the amount of knowledge and experience from Mr. Kubieniec and the passion he has for racing simulation, I'll probably just be smiling instead of pondering. So even though the wheel stand is or is not flimsy, it's far easier to make adjustments to only the wheel stand. I think for a full motion rig (including pedals and wheel motion) to go with VR, the prosimu t1000 is the absolute best choice.

P.s. sorry @dJuL for spamming your thread!
    Last edited: Aug 25, 2016