1. Do not share user accounts! Any account that is shared by another person will be blocked and closed. This means: we will close not only the account that is shared, but also the main account of the user who uses another person's account. We have the ability to detect account sharing, so please do not try to cheat the system. This action will take place on 04/18/2023. Read all forum rules.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. For downloading SimTools plugins you need a Download Package. Get it with virtual coins that you receive for forum activity or Buy Download Package - We have a zero Spam tolerance so read our forum rules first.

Buy Now a Download Plan!
  3. Do not try to cheat our system and do not post an unnecessary amount of useless posts only to earn credits here. We have a zero spam tolerance policy and this will cause a ban of your user account. Otherwise we wish you a pleasant stay here! Read the forum rules
  4. We have a few rules which you need to read and accept before posting anything here! Following these rules will keep the forum clean and your stay pleasant. Do not follow these rules can lead to permanent exclusion from this website: Read the forum rules.
    Are you a company? Read our company rules

Active Sky 16 + ASCA just released.

Discussion in 'Prepar3D' started by Archie, Jul 11, 2016.

1. Archie

Archie Eternal tinkerer

Balance:
    3,796Coins
    Ratings:
    +1,379 / 4 / -0
    My Motion Simulator:
    2DOF, DC motor, JRK
    Looks pretty awesome. I will however be waiting a while until people give feedback on performance in P3D :)

• Like Like x 1
  2. Macka

Macka Member

Aerial Photographer
    Balance:
    - 46Coins
    Ratings:
    +31 / 0 / -0
    My Motion Simulator:
    2DOF, SCN5
    It may well be worth waiting for the reviews as Rex has a similar lineup about to be launched called Rex Sky Force 3D and Rex Weather Force. Very similar features to the Active Sky offering....plus I am dirty on Active sky....I only just recently purchased Active Sky Next for full price and a few weeks later its superseded they want nearly a hundred bucks just for an upgrade for P3D and FSX.o_O:blush:blush

As well as above slight annoyance I wanted a nice bumpy ride to give the sim a workout a couple of weeks ago, so booted up with Active Sky Next running in the Typhoon in Taiwan and all I got was a mild, wet, light windy day so my experience with them is becoming somewhat jaded
    Last edited: Jul 20, 2016