1. Do not share user accounts! Any account that is shared by another person will be blocked and closed. This means: we will close not only the account that is shared, but also the main account of the user who uses another person's account. We have the ability to detect account sharing, so please do not try to cheat the system. This action will take place on 04/18/2023. Read all forum rules.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. For downloading SimTools plugins you need a Download Package. Get it with virtual coins that you receive for forum activity or Buy Download Package - We have a zero Spam tolerance so read our forum rules first.

Buy Now a Download Plan!
  3. Do not try to cheat our system and do not post an unnecessary amount of useless posts only to earn credits here. We have a zero spam tolerance policy and this will cause a ban of your user account. Otherwise we wish you a pleasant stay here! Read the forum rules
  4. We have a few rules which you need to read and accept before posting anything here! Following these rules will keep the forum clean and your stay pleasant. Do not follow these rules can lead to permanent exclusion from this website: Read the forum rules.
    Are you a company? Read our company rules

demande information

Discussion in 'New users start here - FAQ' started by delory, May 10, 2016.

1. delory

delory paswendy

Balance:
    159Coins
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    My Motion Simulator:
    SCN5
    bonjours a tous je suis nouveaux et je vien d acheter les plugins mais je n arrive pas a les telecharger quelqu un peut il m expliquer merci
  2. Pit

Pit - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Gold Contributor

Balance:
    30,416Coins
    Ratings:
    +3,088 / 31 / -0
    My Motion Simulator:
    DC motor, Arduino, 6DOF
    in Deutsch? lol
  3. insanegr

insanegr !N$@n€

Balance:
    16,715Coins
    Ratings:
    +499 / 1 / -0
    My Motion Simulator:
    2DOF, DC motor, Arduino
  4. Historiker

Historiker Dramamine Adict Gold Contributor

Retired
    Balance:
    9,176Coins
    Ratings:
    +2,159 / 19 / -1
    My Motion Simulator:
    3DOF, DC motor, Arduino, Motion platform, 6DOF
    @delory, you have had your account for 2.5 years or so; you should know these things by now:

1. Use google translate to make posts as the main language for this website is English. You are of course welcome to post in your own language but to make sure you get help and are not ignored you should post in English first.

Here, I did it for you:

Google Translation:

"greetings to all I am new and I vien to buy plugins but I do not get them download someone can explain it m thank you"

2. You need coins to pay for download packages. You can get coins by following these simple rules:

http://www.xsimulator.net/community/faq/coins-and-how-to-download-plugins.2/

Warning: DO NOT SPAM the forums with useless posts in order to get your coin count up. You will probably get banned for doing so.
    • Agree Agree x 2
  5. piorck

piorck Member

Balance:
    258Coins
    Ratings:
    +22 / 0 / -0
    My Motion Simulator:
    2DOF
    il te faut 250 coins pour telecharger les plugin + 10 coins par plugin !!!
    mais avec cette facon , tu n'as droit de telecharger que pendant 1 semaine

Moderator Edit (Google Translate is a handy tool):

it takes you over 250 to download the plugin + 10 corners per plugin !!! but this way , you have right to download during one week
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 22, 2016