1. Do not share user accounts! Any account that is shared by another person will be blocked and closed. This means: we will close not only the account that is shared, but also the main account of the user who uses another person's account. We have the ability to detect account sharing, so please do not try to cheat the system. This action will take place on 04/18/2023. Read all forum rules.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. For downloading SimTools plugins you need a Download Package. Get it with virtual coins that you receive for forum activity or Buy Download Package - We have a zero Spam tolerance so read our forum rules first.

Buy Now a Download Plan!
  3. Do not try to cheat our system and do not post an unnecessary amount of useless posts only to earn credits here. We have a zero spam tolerance policy and this will cause a ban of your user account. Otherwise we wish you a pleasant stay here! Read the forum rules
  4. We have a few rules which you need to read and accept before posting anything here! Following these rules will keep the forum clean and your stay pleasant. Do not follow these rules can lead to permanent exclusion from this website: Read the forum rules.
    Are you a company? Read our company rules

Compatible Actuators ?

Discussion in 'SimTools compatible interfaces' started by SUPERSLOT, Nov 4, 2008.

1. SUPERSLOT

SUPERSLOT New Member

Balance:
    9Coins
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Hi all

On my research on web i found this italian actuator, for me is good.

Is this actuator compatible with tronic motion controller and h-bridge and x-sim software ?

The electric characteristic is similar to firgelli but the performance is more interesting.

Thank for your response
    :D

Attached Files:

2. tronicgr

tronicgr

Balance:
    Coins
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Hi,

From electrical matter, they will work, but is the speed they have, true? 317 mm/s ??

My joyriders actuators, for example, has speed of 40cm per second!

Thanos
  3. SUPERSLOT

SUPERSLOT New Member

Balance:
    9Coins
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Hi Thanos

Thank you for your response, Also I am still surprised from the velocity performance.
    Now i phone to this company for more information and then i post the information to the community.
    If the performance is true this actuator is very interesting

Bye
  4. SUPERSLOT

SUPERSLOT New Member

Balance:
    9Coins
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Thank you Sirnoname

I have found another actuator of this italian firm, with a cc motor with power 150 w.

But it is possible to control this motor with a thanos controller and x-sim 1 ?

Thank you

Attached Files:

5. tronicgr

tronicgr

Balance:
    Coins
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

Hi,

Yes, I believe my DSMhb1.2 (h-bridge driver) will be able to drive fine this 24volt 9Amp motor.

But You have to add temperature probes to the mosfets and watch the ampere rate with an amp monitor gauge. Normally you should have temperatures ranging from room temperature to max 45-50 degrees of Celsius.If you keep the ampere to the motors specifications and be careful not to stall the motor, it will be fine. Another thing to watch out is to use separate power input cables for each motor to avoid overheating and eventually burning of the cabling. Not all cables are capable of letting 20ampere pass through them!!

And yes, you can use my AMC1.5 and DSMhb1.2 with both old x-sim profiler1.8 and with the new xsim2 profiler2.0 , later! :thbup:

Thanos
  6. egoexpress

egoexpress Active Member

Balance:
    421Coins
    Ratings:
    +7 / 1 / -0
    For which purpose do you want to use those motors?

The speed and kgf requirements depend on the application.

Regards
    Christian
  7. SUPERSLOT

SUPERSLOT New Member

Balance:
    9Coins
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Thank Thanos and Egoexpress

I think about using this actuator on Frex like simulator, now I am waiting for the price that I have not received yet.
    I hope that the price is competitive in comparison to SCN5.

Bye
  8. RaceRay

RaceRay Administrator Staff Member SimAxe Beta Tester

Self-employed | Web and application development
    Balance:
    23,837Coins
    Ratings:
    +1,965 / 13 / -0
    My Motion Simulator:
    2DOF, DC motor, SimAxe, SimforceGT
    Superslot,did you get the price for your mentioned actuator?