1. This Software is no longer supported by us. Please download the new motion control software SimTools.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Do not share user accounts! Any account that is shared by another person will be blocked and closed. This means: we will close not only the account that is shared, but also the main account of the user who uses another person's account. We have the ability to detect account sharing, so please do not try to cheat the system. This action will take place on 04/18/2023. Read all forum rules.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. For downloading SimTools plugins you need a Download Package. Get it with virtual coins that you receive for forum activity or Buy Download Package - We have a zero Spam tolerance so read our forum rules first.

Buy Now a Download Plan!
  4. Do not try to cheat our system and do not post an unnecessary amount of useless posts only to earn credits here. We have a zero spam tolerance policy and this will cause a ban of your user account. Otherwise we wish you a pleasant stay here! Read the forum rules
  5. We have a few rules which you need to read and accept before posting anything here! Following these rules will keep the forum clean and your stay pleasant. Do not follow these rules can lead to permanent exclusion from this website: Read the forum rules.
    Are you a company? Read our company rules

X-Sim2 and K8055 problem.

Discussion in 'Force-Profiler Simulator Control' started by pointer4, Feb 21, 2009.

1. pointer4

pointer4 New Member

Balance:
    296Coins
    Ratings:
    +3 / 0 / -0
    Hi.

I have a same problem like there. The different, I use it the xsim2release2070 software with K8055, the problem is the 7-8 port just pulsing, not work continuously.

Another thing:
    I loaded this setup: Rock'n'Ride pulsemode with velleman interface.rn2
    , and i got this error message:
    pics
    What is this problem? and why wants LPT port? The calibration, and every movement (except down way pulsing) works fine.

Thnx :)

Pointer
  2. pointer4

pointer4 New Member

Balance:
    296Coins
    Ratings:
    +3 / 0 / -0
    Thank you, the quick answer :D
    I am glad its not a hardware bug, just tune, tune, tune.... :lol:

All of my respect yours, for x-sim :yippiee:
    :clap:
  3. pointer4

pointer4 New Member

Balance:
    296Coins
    Ratings:
    +3 / 0 / -0
    Another question :D
    How long one sequence step, when is it 0 ms ? Does it depend on the valve reaction time?
    If that time is 27ms ( to open, 42 to close, tech details), it will loose some commands (left out) ?

I have only one pair of 5/3 valve. Yes I know it, this only single speed. My problem, that moves too fast, there would be enough much more slowly. Maybe i can set a slower pulse mode, and a faster one, with a quick valve opening time with longer pause, and reverse in the faster.

How will he be faster-slower if I use more valve blocks? Some kind of air flow control, or different pressure only ?

(sorry for english)
  4. pointer4

pointer4 New Member

Balance:
    296Coins
    Ratings:
    +3 / 0 / -0
    I never seen this before:
    [​IMG]

Where can i found air flow valve?