1. Do not share user accounts! Any account that is shared by another person will be blocked and closed. This means: we will close not only the account that is shared, but also the main account of the user who uses another person's account. We have the ability to detect account sharing, so please do not try to cheat the system. This action will take place on 04/18/2023. Read all forum rules.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. For downloading SimTools plugins you need a Download Package. Get it with virtual coins that you receive for forum activity or Buy Download Package - We have a zero Spam tolerance so read our forum rules first.

Buy Now a Download Plan!
  3. Do not try to cheat our system and do not post an unnecessary amount of useless posts only to earn credits here. We have a zero spam tolerance policy and this will cause a ban of your user account. Otherwise we wish you a pleasant stay here! Read the forum rules
  4. We have a few rules which you need to read and accept before posting anything here! Following these rules will keep the forum clean and your stay pleasant. Do not follow these rules can lead to permanent exclusion from this website: Read the forum rules.
    Are you a company? Read our company rules

What is Seophonist?

Discussion in 'Off Topic - All other stuff here' started by RaceRay, Sep 6, 2013.

1. RaceRay

RaceRay Administrator Staff Member SimAxe Beta Tester

Self-employed | Web and application development
    Balance:
    23,838Coins
    Ratings:
    +1,965 / 13 / -0
    My Motion Simulator:
    2DOF, DC motor, SimAxe, SimforceGT
    Soory guys, i have to apologize first for confusing you.
    This article Seophonist is a complete of-topic message and does not discuss anything you expect to read here. :)
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It´s my personal contribution to a search engine optimization SEO contest which started roughly 2 hours ago by a german website (sparhandy.de).
    Main goal of the contest is the catch of the number one position in the google.de search engine result page (SERP) with the unique brandnew term Seophonist.
    So far there are only 84 results in the google serps worldwide, so it seems not to be very hard to get in the contest heretofore.
    I am doing this contest because i want to try out some new methods of how to reach good search enginge rankings.

So what could be a SEOphonist when i have to explain it?

- A Phonist could be someone who is against a mobile phone of a particular brand. E.g. when you tell me that Nokia is crap and you are a fanboy of Apple and praise the iPhone than i would say you are a Phonist :)

- A SEO is a genus for someone who is responsible for doing all the things that are necessary for good website rankings. So a SEOphonist could be someone who is doing SEO mainly with his (favored) phone. As this description sound completely stupid it is the best written approach to get a good ranking for SEOphonist:)

Just one interesting note: Google suggests the term Saxophonist so far when you search for SEOphonist, but it should be only a matter of time until the databases know the term SEOphonist and does not show the suggestion any longer.
    seophonist.PNG

What do you think is a SEOphonist?

Be creative and tell me what you think. It can be totally crap what you write but every sentence helps to climb the serps :)

This article will be deleted after the contest.!
  2. bsft

bsft

Balance:
    Coins
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    what ever you are smoking.....can I have some?
  3. RaceRay

Balance:
    23,838Coins
    Ratings:
    +1,965 / 13 / -0
    My Motion Simulator:
    lol you should read the other posts people have written. This text is harmless:)
  4. bsft

bsft

Balance:
    Coins
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Yes I know, I am having a chuckle.....
    :D
  5. RaceRay

Balance:
    23,838Coins
    Ratings:
    +1,965 / 13 / -0
    My Motion Simulator:
    Please do not wonder i`ll write in the next days some very strange things here :) (But in the end the results are helping me to get better results in the serps for xsimulator. So it´s a good thing even for the community)

Peter Rademacher did a very nice and clean website about SEOphonie and the SEOphonist people. Unfortunately it is in german but it describes very well what it is. Check it out google: http://seophon.de/

seophonist-bloerdsch.PNG
  6. RaceRay

Balance:
    23,838Coins
    Ratings:
    +1,965 / 13 / -0
    My Motion Simulator:
    Not a complete day after beginning of the contest for the #SEOphonist 2013 XSimulator stays on place 16. Thats not bad at all:)

Btw. if everything is running well i like to invite all official SimTools beta-tester within the next hours for a offical test of the new forum system.
    (Yes i am still working on it, even when i am posting such crazy stuff here and some of you guys are beginning to hate me ;D )

Attached Files: