1. Do not share user accounts! Any account that is shared by another person will be blocked and closed. This means: we will close not only the account that is shared, but also the main account of the user who uses another person's account. We have the ability to detect account sharing, so please do not try to cheat the system. This action will take place on 04/18/2023. Read all forum rules.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. For downloading SimTools plugins you need a Download Package. Get it with virtual coins that you receive for forum activity or Buy Download Package - We have a zero Spam tolerance so read our forum rules first.

Buy Now a Download Plan!
  3. Do not try to cheat our system and do not post an unnecessary amount of useless posts only to earn credits here. We have a zero spam tolerance policy and this will cause a ban of your user account. Otherwise we wish you a pleasant stay here! Read the forum rules
  4. We have a few rules which you need to read and accept before posting anything here! Following these rules will keep the forum clean and your stay pleasant. Do not follow these rules can lead to permanent exclusion from this website: Read the forum rules.
    Are you a company? Read our company rules

!GS4 Seat for Sale!

Discussion in 'Marketspace - Marktplatz' started by nff, Sep 29, 2015.

1. nff

nff New Member

Balance:
    - 93Coins
    Ratings:
    +3 / 2 / -0
    My Motion Simulator:
    SCN5, SCN6
    Hi people

I have a GS4 seat for sale, it's in impeccable state, i send photos and film if REAL propositions are made.

I live in Europe (Portugal), and the reason is simple...other projects an i need money, but that doesn't mean i'll take ridiculous offers because as anyone knows in this simworld, it's a TOP/FANTASTIC product and a rarity!...Simxperience doesn't sell it anymore, and it's very rare to find it...

1700-1500 Euros...depending on other negotiated issues, transportation rates, other sim material that can be exchanged, etc....

nunof98@gmail.com
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  2. bsft

bsft

Balance:
    Coins
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Can we have photos please? Suggesting REAL propositions towards the price BEFORE you add photos, well then, might as well advertise it somewhere else.
    Id like to see photos NOW and I am sure others would as well.
    Why should I suggest a price before I see goods?
    • Agree Agree x 4
  3. bsft

bsft

Balance:
    Coins
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    @nff , as you have not replied, I take it you have either sold the seat or removed it from sale
  4. shannonb1

shannonb1 Well-Known Member

Sales Intelligence
    Balance:
    8,909Coins
    Ratings:
    +598 / 5 / -0
    My Motion Simulator:
    2DOF, AC motor, Arduino, JRK, 4DOF
    Feels kinda sketchy to me. Only 8 posts and then hes selling a seat for a few grand.
    • Agree Agree x 1
  5. bsft

bsft

Balance:
    Coins
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    as I said @shannonb1 , the seller (supposedly) has not even bothered in replying to try to justify the reason behind no photos, so its really not a worry anymore.
  6. shannonb1

shannonb1 Well-Known Member

Sales Intelligence
    Balance:
    8,909Coins
    Ratings:
    +598 / 5 / -0
    My Motion Simulator:
    2DOF, AC motor, Arduino, JRK, 4DOF
    I did find where he is trying to sell it on Inside Sim Racing as well...searched for his email. My point was really more about question this guy in the future not just on if he is selling this or not.
    • Like Like x 1
  7. bsft

bsft

Balance:
    Coins
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Ok copy that, its just I have seen adds before where the seller expects people to put up bids so they can even see a photo....
    I mean, c'mon, Im not bidding on seeing a photo ;)
    • Agree Agree x 2
  8. bruce stephen

bruce stephen Hammer doesnt fix it, must be electrical

general contractor
    Balance:
    9,110Coins
    Ratings:
    +1,238 / 9 / -0
    My Motion Simulator:
    2DOF, DC motor, Arduino, Motion platform, 6DOF
    Yup same on craigslist no photo no sale.
    • Agree Agree x 1
  9. nff

nff New Member

Balance:
    - 93Coins
    Ratings:
    +3 / 2 / -0
    My Motion Simulator:
    SCN5, SCN6
    Ahah...sorry, but some of you guys really amuse me...so i have to sell things according to YOURS strategy?!...Get a rest people...i build motion simulators, soon you be earing more from this...and yes i have the GS4 seat still...i have had (many) proposals reaching the 1500...but due to it's rarity and the cherry in the cake effects it has in top of the tradition 3 DOF platforms, i still didn't decide if i would keep it or not...it's just that good, it's just that rare....

...for the "Moaners", you can check some of the photos in here:

https://www.facebook.com/Simology-886806234696463/

Feel free to shoot or to ask the questions you want...if i have time, i will reply. THANKS
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  10. Nick Moxley

Nick Moxley Well-Known Member

Owner/Operator- Moxleys Rantals
    Balance:
    17,054Coins
    Ratings:
    +2,504 / 30 / -2
    My Motion Simulator:
    2DOF, 3DOF, DC motor, JRK
    Lol good luck with that sale....o_O
    • Agree Agree x 2