1. Do not share user accounts! Any account that is shared by another person will be blocked and closed. This means: we will close not only the account that is shared, but also the main account of the user who uses another person's account. We have the ability to detect account sharing, so please do not try to cheat the system. This action will take place on 04/18/2023. Read all forum rules.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. For downloading SimTools plugins you need a Download Package. Get it with virtual coins that you receive for forum activity or Buy Download Package - We have a zero Spam tolerance so read our forum rules first.

Buy Now a Download Plan!
  3. Do not try to cheat our system and do not post an unnecessary amount of useless posts only to earn credits here. We have a zero spam tolerance policy and this will cause a ban of your user account. Otherwise we wish you a pleasant stay here! Read the forum rules
  4. We have a few rules which you need to read and accept before posting anything here! Following these rules will keep the forum clean and your stay pleasant. Do not follow these rules can lead to permanent exclusion from this website: Read the forum rules.
    Are you a company? Read our company rules

Moto Monster China my 2 did work form here

Discussion in 'Electronic and hardware generally' started by hape, Aug 18, 2015.

1. hape

hape New Member

Balance:
    565Coins
    Ratings:
    +4 / 0 / -0
    My Motion Simulator:
    2DOF, DC motor, Arduino
    hi
    i have bought a few Moto Monster Shields for Arduino. Every time i bought 2 of them. So now i have different Moto Monster Shield which work more or less. In my opinion (if you check that the picture on ebay has a text on the chip and not nothing) there are a few which aren't build like they should. The most are complete correct only on one side of the pcb. So after a few negative i found this and bought 2 of them to be sure if one is not good (which can be for that price). But they are both in the tolerance (12.4 V input 12.38 -12.39 left 12.4 -12.37 right by 255 pwm). So here is the address on ebay (but i have to say that this is not a guarantee that every Shield will work.
    http://www.ebay.de/itm/310780916584
    But i think if on other addresses there is trouble why not take this where someone has made a good experience.
    so long
    hape
    • Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  2. tombo

tombo Active Member

Balance:
    2,436Coins
    Ratings:
    +246 / 2 / -0
    My Motion Simulator:
    DC motor, Arduino
    • Like Like x 1
  3. MagicEdge

MagicEdge Active Member Gold Contributor

Aircraft Technician
    Balance:
    1,327Coins
    Ratings:
    +100 / 0 / -0
    My Motion Simulator:
    6DOF
    This is where mine were ordered and have bought from this seller many times. Always happy:p
  4. SeatTime

SeatTime Well-Known Member

Retired
    Balance:
    28,370Coins
    Ratings:
    +2,844 / 38 / -0
    My Motion Simulator:
    AC motor, Motion platform
    Just for further info (the OP may have also done this?), I had plenty of MMs in the 20 odd that I have purchased that measured electrically fine, but failed once a load/motor was attached and exercised in different directions/speeds.
  5. Pari

Pari New Member

Balance:
    566Coins
    Ratings:
    +2 / 0 / -0
    My Motion Simulator:
    2DOF, 3DOF, DC motor, Arduino
  6. mrbeginner

mrbeginner Active Member Gold Contributor

What ever come in my way
    Balance:
    20Coins
    Ratings:
    +55 / 2 / -0
    I have not get any good from Alice... I upload file where you can see how hard is to get money back if you put 5 star on ebay before you test that machine work. It's my own fault, but here is good example to warning others

Attached Files: