1. Do not share user accounts! Any account that is shared by another person will be blocked and closed. This means: we will close not only the account that is shared, but also the main account of the user who uses another person's account. We have the ability to detect account sharing, so please do not try to cheat the system. This action will take place on 04/18/2023. Read all forum rules.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. For downloading SimTools plugins you need a Download Package. Get it with virtual coins that you receive for forum activity or Buy Download Package - We have a zero Spam tolerance so read our forum rules first.

Buy Now a Download Plan!
  3. Do not try to cheat our system and do not post an unnecessary amount of useless posts only to earn credits here. We have a zero spam tolerance policy and this will cause a ban of your user account. Otherwise we wish you a pleasant stay here! Read the forum rules
  4. We have a few rules which you need to read and accept before posting anything here! Following these rules will keep the forum clean and your stay pleasant. Do not follow these rules can lead to permanent exclusion from this website: Read the forum rules.
    Are you a company? Read our company rules

[SOLD] FS: Thrustmaster TX 458 Italia + GTE Addon Rim ALL LIKE NEW!

Discussion in 'Marketspace - Marktplatz' started by rundmg, Nov 26, 2014.

1. rundmg

rundmg Member

Web & iOS Developer + Marketing & Design
    Balance:
    401Coins
    Ratings:
    +98 / 1 / -0
    My Motion Simulator:
    2DOF, DC motor, JRK
    Hello,
    I am selling my Thrustmaster tx 458 Italia plus the GTE Add-on Rim with it. All items are in like new condition and have only been used by an adult and taken great care off. All items come with original packaging, boxes, paperwork etc. Everything works without any issues; I'm simply selling because I am upgrading to a Fanatec CSW V2 and therefore no longer need this base and pedals. Everything works with PC and Xbox One IMG_0047.JPG IMG_0048.JPG IMG_0043.JPG IMG_0044.JPG IMG_0045.JPG IMG_0046.JPG IMG_0047.JPG IMG_0048.JPG IMG_0049.JPG IMG_0050.JPG IMG_0051.JPG IMG_0054.JPG IMG_0055.JPG

Asking $300 plus actual shipping costs. Located in Central PA if anyone is interested in pickup i would drop the price to $280.

Please let me know if you have any questions