1. Do not share user accounts! Any account that is shared by another person will be blocked and closed. This means: we will close not only the account that is shared, but also the main account of the user who uses another person's account. We have the ability to detect account sharing, so please do not try to cheat the system. This action will take place on 04/18/2023. Read all forum rules.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. For downloading SimTools plugins you need a Download Package. Get it with virtual coins that you receive for forum activity or Buy Download Package - We have a zero Spam tolerance so read our forum rules first.

Buy Now a Download Plan!
  3. Do not try to cheat our system and do not post an unnecessary amount of useless posts only to earn credits here. We have a zero spam tolerance policy and this will cause a ban of your user account. Otherwise we wish you a pleasant stay here! Read the forum rules
  4. We have a few rules which you need to read and accept before posting anything here! Following these rules will keep the forum clean and your stay pleasant. Do not follow these rules can lead to permanent exclusion from this website: Read the forum rules.
    Are you a company? Read our company rules

piccoli sim crescono: da 2dof a....6 dof small sim grow: by 2dof to ....6 dof

Discussion in 'DIY Motion Simulator Projects' started by billo2404, Aug 12, 2014.

1. billo2404

billo2404 Member

Balance:
    1,236Coins
    Ratings:
    +36 / 1 / -0
    My Motion Simulator:
    AC motor, 6DOF
    salve a tutti. è passato un po' di tempo nel quale mi sono soffermato a studiare un po' il sistema con inverter per motoriduttori a 220v.
    Molto interessante ma i costi salgono notevolmente :think
    Nel frattempo sono riuscito a trovare dei motori a 24v a un prezzo bassissimo perchè provengono da uno stock e mi piacerebbe provare con quelli (16 euro l'uno:grin)
    Non si conoscono le caratteristiche ma hanno un bel riduttore con ingranaggi in metallo e sembrano avere una buona potenza. Ne ho presi 2 e li ho provati solo a 12v, appena li provo a 24v vi saprò dire meglio.
    Prima di procedere nella costruzione vorrei valutare anche l'istallazione classica per un 6dof e ho fatto qaulche disegno per capire che misure utilizzare.
    in pratica vorrei usare 6 motoriduttori con braccio da 100 mm e 58 rpm. posizionarli in configurazione classica e poi fissare il sim sopra.
    Ecco qualche disegno

Hi to all. It's been a while in which I dwelt to study a little system with inverter for motor to 220v.
    Very interesting but costs rise significantly :think
    in the meantime, I managed to find 24v engines at a low price because they originate from one stock and I would love to try those (16 euros each:grin) do not know the characteristics but have quite a gearbox with metal gears and seem to have a good power. I have taken 2 and I tried them only at 12v, just try them I say you better 24v.
    Before proceeding in the construction I would consider installing a 6dof classic and I did some drawing to understand what measures to use.
    in practical measures that I would use 6 arm gearmotors from 100 mm and 58 rpm. place them in the classic configuration and then secure the sim card over.
    Here are some design

Cattura11.PNG

Cattura11.PNG
    e qui le misure che ho ipotizzato per l'istallazione, ovvero lunghezza del braccio, dell'asta e inclinazione in posizione più bassa

and here the measures that I have proposed for installation, i.e., arm length, and tilt rod in the lowest position

Cattura13.PNG

qui si vede meglio

Here you can see better
    Cattura14.PNG

secondo voi queste misure vanno bene o sarebbe meglio spostare qualcosa?
    quale soluzione preferite, quella con gli attuatori o questa con i soli motori?

do you think these measures go well or would it be better to move something?
    what solution you prefer, the one with the actuators or this with only engines?

Attached Files:

2. billo2404

billo2404 Member

Balance:
    1,236Coins
    Ratings:
    +36 / 1 / -0
    My Motion Simulator:
    AC motor, 6DOF
    in attesa di qualche parere ho proseguito un po' il progetto, forse così si capisce un po' meglio

waiting for some opinion I went on a little project, perhaps one understands a little better

Cattura16.PNG
    Cattura17.PNG

ditemi cosa ne pensate...:think

tell me what do you think ... :think
  3. eaorobbie

eaorobbie Well-Known Member SimTools Developer Gold Contributor

CAD Detailer
    Balance:
    20,391Coins
    Ratings:
    +1,683 / 23 / -2
    My Motion Simulator:
    2DOF, DC motor, JRK, SimforceGT, 6DOF
    I would avoid lever angle equalling the connecting rod angle , tend to lock up in that positional situation.
    IE move the motor slightly closer together but still at the same height. Yes you will loose alittle angle movement.
    Have you looked at sketchy physics , we may be able to make the model move ? not sure something I have been meaning to look into,
    but been busy with interfaces, and others problems, must step back into my projects one day, lol.