1. Do not share user accounts! Any account that is shared by another person will be blocked and closed. This means: we will close not only the account that is shared, but also the main account of the user who uses another person's account. We have the ability to detect account sharing, so please do not try to cheat the system. This action will take place on 04/18/2023. Read all forum rules.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. For downloading SimTools plugins you need a Download Package. Get it with virtual coins that you receive for forum activity or Buy Download Package - We have a zero Spam tolerance so read our forum rules first.

Buy Now a Download Plan!
  3. Do not try to cheat our system and do not post an unnecessary amount of useless posts only to earn credits here. We have a zero spam tolerance policy and this will cause a ban of your user account. Otherwise we wish you a pleasant stay here! Read the forum rules
  4. We have a few rules which you need to read and accept before posting anything here! Following these rules will keep the forum clean and your stay pleasant. Do not follow these rules can lead to permanent exclusion from this website: Read the forum rules.
    Are you a company? Read our company rules

3DOF simulator based on Simxperience stage 3

Discussion in 'Marketspace - Marktplatz' started by gosmart, Sep 18, 2014.

1. gosmart

gosmart New Member

Balance:
    38Coins
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Hi guys!

I am selling
    3DOF motion simulator based on Simxperience stage 3 with custom collapsible front end (fits under the bed, at least mine :) )

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Value 5000 USD
    Racing Seat with belt - Value 200 USD
    PC with installed Windows 7 , xsim and simxperience SW, rFactor (all licensed) - value 600 EUR
    Fanatec Club Sport pedals (v1) - value 250 EUR
    http://www.isrtv.com/wheel-pedal-reviews/fanatec-clubsport-pedals-v1-long-term-review/

Logitech G27 - value 250 EUR
    http://gaming.logitech.com/en-us/product/g27-racing-wheel

Ultra Short throw beamer Optoma EW675UT - almost 2 meters screen diagonal - value 900 EUR
    http://www.optoma.eu/uploads/brochures/EW675UT-B-en.pdf

Total value 6000 EUR / 7500 USD

Price: 5000 EUR

Shipping to EU (not included). Let me know where are you from and I will check the cost!

Payment by Paypal (you'll have buyer protection) or wire transfer or on pickup?

Open to offers.

Thanks for watching!
  2. Pit

Pit - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Gold Contributor

Balance:
    30,409Coins
    Ratings:
    +3,088 / 31 / -0
    My Motion Simulator:
    DC motor, Arduino, 6DOF
    5000 EUR? I made a triple screen rig using high end LED projectors for less.
  3. gosmart

gosmart New Member

Balance:
    38Coins
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
  4. bsft

bsft

Balance:
    Coins
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Put it on ISRTV site, you may get offers there.
  5. Nick Moxley

Nick Moxley Well-Known Member

Owner/Operator- Moxleys Rantals
    Balance:
    17,054Coins
    Ratings:
    +2,504 / 30 / -2
    My Motion Simulator:
    2DOF, 3DOF, DC motor, JRK

+1 not likely your going to find anyone on a DIY site willing to fork over that kinda $$ for what it is.
    • Agree Agree x 1