1. Do not share user accounts! Any account that is shared by another person will be blocked and closed. This means: we will close not only the account that is shared, but also the main account of the user who uses another person's account. We have the ability to detect account sharing, so please do not try to cheat the system. This action will take place on 04/18/2023. Read all forum rules.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. For downloading SimTools plugins you need a Download Package. Get it with virtual coins that you receive for forum activity or Buy Download Package - We have a zero Spam tolerance so read our forum rules first.

Buy Now a Download Plan!
  3. Do not try to cheat our system and do not post an unnecessary amount of useless posts only to earn credits here. We have a zero spam tolerance policy and this will cause a ban of your user account. Otherwise we wish you a pleasant stay here! Read the forum rules
  4. We have a few rules which you need to read and accept before posting anything here! Following these rules will keep the forum clean and your stay pleasant. Do not follow these rules can lead to permanent exclusion from this website: Read the forum rules.
    Are you a company? Read our company rules

SimXperience rFactor Tip - Multi-Processors

Discussion in 'Virtual Racing League' started by bvillersjr, Jun 7, 2009.

1. bvillersjr

bvillersjr Active Member

Balance:
    437Coins
    Ratings:
    +22 / 1 / -0
    rFactor is capable of utilizing multiple processors!

Simply add -fullproc to the command line of the shortcut that you use to launch it and watch your FPS increase, which increases the drivability. 8)

I have seen some posts that suggest that you add +fullproc as opposed to -fullproc. +fullproc does NOT work for me.
  2. pointer4

pointer4 New Member

Balance:
    296Coins
    Ratings:
    +3 / 0 / -0
    Yeah, it's me i told that.
    As I read the program makers (ISI) webpage.

· Fixed dual processor timing issues by forcing game to only run on one processor. It can be overridden by using +fullproc in the command line, since Microsoft has now announced a fix for dual processors which is available only with Windows XP SP2.

http://www.rfactor.net/index.php?page=1040whatsnew
    :?
  3. Dave Flick

Dave Flick New Member

Balance:
    502Coins
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    My Motion Simulator:
    2DOF
    Does that go after the rfactor .exe in the game exec line?
  4. bsft

bsft

Balance:
    Coins
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    @Dave Flick , I suspect this information is way out of date now.
  5. Dave Flick

Dave Flick New Member

Balance:
    502Coins
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    My Motion Simulator:
    2DOF
    thanks for the heads up.....i am trying to get info on the optimal settings for dirt car racing for my simexperience 2dof simulator
  6. bsft

bsft

Balance:
    Coins
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0