1. Do not share user accounts! Any account that is shared by another person will be blocked and closed. This means: we will close not only the account that is shared, but also the main account of the user who uses another person's account. We have the ability to detect account sharing, so please do not try to cheat the system. This action will take place on 04/18/2023. Read all forum rules.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. For downloading SimTools plugins you need a Download Package. Get it with virtual coins that you receive for forum activity or Buy Download Package - We have a zero Spam tolerance so read our forum rules first.

Buy Now a Download Plan!
  3. Do not try to cheat our system and do not post an unnecessary amount of useless posts only to earn credits here. We have a zero spam tolerance policy and this will cause a ban of your user account. Otherwise we wish you a pleasant stay here! Read the forum rules
  4. We have a few rules which you need to read and accept before posting anything here! Following these rules will keep the forum clean and your stay pleasant. Do not follow these rules can lead to permanent exclusion from this website: Read the forum rules.
    Are you a company? Read our company rules

Tutorial Tutoriel speed sequential box

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by fred06200, Jul 24, 2014.

1. fred06200

fred06200 New Member

plonger sous marine informatique rally
    Balance:
    215Coins
    Ratings:
    +12 / 0 / -0
    My Motion Simulator:
    2DOF, DC motor, Arduino
    Bonjour à vous, Je Vais Vous montrer mon Clubsport FANATEC Faisant boîte Séquentielle pour ma conduct.
    Verser COMMENCER, Vous rapide Avez Besoin D'Une plaque d'aluminium, Avec Deux plaques de 17cm à 10cm, Deux Plaques de 10,5 cm, 17cm, 10cm à 10cm, plus de deux de plaques sur CHAQUE 1cm de Côte de l'auteur intérêt Qué Nous Laissons tomber verser fixateur la plaque sur le haut et le bas Comme sur la photo 2 et 11
    Lieux de Petites Quincailleries Qué Vous l'rapide avez Trouvé Pas importateur.
    Petits Ressorts.
    Oeillets fil Avec photo 3
    Une serrure.
    Un morceau de tuyau en plastique plein.
    Un rectangle de plastique ous d'aluminium photo 10
    Une tige d'aluminium Solide.
    De rivets.
    Boulons.
    Noix.
    Rondelles.
    Photo 6 points.
    Deux appuie verser TENIR les Portes Ouvertes, C'EST CE Que je ne sa appele photo 6
    Vous also rapide Avez Besoin de Grosses Tiges Avec le fil au milieu, also Trouvé Dans La photo de DIY 9
    Devons Nous récuperer la boîte en plastique Séquentielle Avec les Connecteurs sur le volant, qui-vend photo FANATEC 7, 8, 14, 15
    Je l'ai Acheté verser une partie de ma verser obtenir la connexion.

P7050003.jpg
    P7050009.jpg
    P7050010.jpg
    P7050012.jpg
    P7050013.jpg
    P7050005.jpg
    P7050006.jpg
    P7050007.jpg
    P7050008.jpg
    P7050011.jpg
    P7050015.jpg
    P7050016.jpg
    P5180006.jpg
    P5250009.jpg
    P7110017.jpg
    P7110018.jpg

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 3
  2. eaorobbie

eaorobbie Well-Known Member SimTools Developer Gold Contributor

CAD Detailer
    Balance:
    20,398Coins
    Ratings:
    +1,683 / 23 / -2
    My Motion Simulator:
    2DOF, DC motor, JRK, SimforceGT, 6DOF
    Anymore actual build details available, with dimensions etc.
    Would love to build one, son saw ya Hand brake and now I got a kid going , I want , I want , Daddy.
    Last edited: Jul 25, 2014
  3. yobuddy

yobuddy Well-Known Member Staff Member Moderator SimAxe Beta Tester SimTools Developer Gold Contributor

Computer Technician
    Balance:
    48,162Coins
    Ratings:
    +5,036 / 16 / -0
    Very Nice Work!
    • Agree Agree x 1
  4. hyper1966

hyper1966 Domenic

Balance:
    833Coins
    Ratings:
    +40 / 0 / -0
    My Motion Simulator:
    2DOF, JRK
    I like to build one as well , I wonder if all the electrics parts are available in Australia Looks great
    • Like Like x 1
  5. raidho36

raidho36 Member

Balance:
    829Coins
    Ratings:
    +14 / 6 / -0
    You would need a simple microswitch for cheapest scenario but you really rather want mechanical arcade switches because they survive a lot harder abuse. Both are costing peanuts and widely available. This one uses some kind of board for output but you may get away with stock parts - you can tear apart a keyboard or a gamepad and solder wires to the board in specific places.
  6. bsft

bsft

Balance:
    Coins
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Most game pads and logitech wheels use mircoswitches , which are not much cost to replace and survive well.
    The more expensive ones I am not sure about.
    I use $3 micro switches in my DIY sequential shifter. they still work after whos know how many shifts.
    Arcade stuff is good as long as its not too hideously expensive.
    Arcade stuff is designed to withstand idiots deliberately trying to "test" the equipment.
    • Like Like x 1
  7. raidho36

raidho36 Member

Balance:
    829Coins
    Ratings:
    +14 / 6 / -0
    Yes and that's the point. Being gentle to your equipment always helps, but if you accidentally knock it full tight it would also definitely help if it doesn't break. In this regard, I heard that G27 is very durable wheel, practically indestructible. Besides weak plastic table fixtures, it really does appear to be very solid, I don't constrain myself to gentle use when driving it (neither my friends do) and it doesn't show any signs of damage. Although it's only been a year of use so far.
    • Agree Agree x 1
  8. bsft

bsft

Balance:
    Coins
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    G27 good, but anything can break with enough abuse
    @Nick Moxley , what wheel are you using again? and would it be stronger than g27
  9. Nick Moxley

Nick Moxley Well-Known Member

Owner/Operator- Moxleys Rantals
    Balance:
    17,054Coins
    Ratings:
    +2,504 / 30 / -2
    My Motion Simulator:
    2DOF, 3DOF, DC motor, JRK
    Stronger Yes Big time, More durable.....errr..... Technically no. They cheaped out big time on the motor's in the CSW V1 (Dual Crappy motors) and obviously realized their mistake and went the route they did on the V2(single quality motor)

Although Im honestly pretty sure Logitech also uses cheap Mabuchi style motor's in the G27. So while it may be more durable the Quality of the FFB is Night and day, Logitech you can feel the gear's inside the wheel, Fanatec being belt driven is Much cleaner FFB in that regards. Also the Overall adjust ability of the CSW gear with the Tuning menu ON the wheel itself is ridiculously handy not having to jump in and out of game to adjust something.

Add in the overall quality of the gear from Fana and it was a done deal for me, WELL worth the 1000+ i have invested in my Wheel/Pedals/Shifter and rims.
    • Agree Agree x 1
  10. rundmg

rundmg Member

Web & iOS Developer + Marketing & Design
    Balance:
    401Coins
    Ratings:
    +98 / 1 / -0
    My Motion Simulator:
    2DOF, DC motor, JRK
    Just to chime in on this as well, I currently have a Thurstmaster TX wheel, my brother has a G27 and my other brother haas a Fanatec CSW v1 (we both have v2s on order). And Nick is 100% right about the Fanatec you feel the price difference all the way. The G27 has a lot of cogging and can be very jumpy however is an amazing wheel for the price. The Thrustmaster TX Wheel is a great wheel for the price as well (although the factory wheel leaves a little to be desired compared to the GTE Add on Rim) it has a lot better force feedback and less cogging than the G27 but the Fanatec is just on another level in terms of how much it is refined overall.
    • Agree Agree x 1
  11. iWill

iWill New Member

Retired [early]
    Balance:
    511Coins
    Ratings:
    +11 / 0 / -0
    Bon travail! Ma propre levier de vitesses séquentielle est simplement un levier en plastique coupé une vieille roue PlayStation 2 du jeu .
    ( Mes excuses si mon français est mauvaise . La faute Google . )