1. Do not share user accounts! Any account that is shared by another person will be blocked and closed. This means: we will close not only the account that is shared, but also the main account of the user who uses another person's account. We have the ability to detect account sharing, so please do not try to cheat the system. This action will take place on 04/18/2023. Read all forum rules.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. For downloading SimTools plugins you need a Download Package. Get it with virtual coins that you receive for forum activity or Buy Download Package - We have a zero Spam tolerance so read our forum rules first.

Buy Now a Download Plan!
  3. Do not try to cheat our system and do not post an unnecessary amount of useless posts only to earn credits here. We have a zero spam tolerance policy and this will cause a ban of your user account. Otherwise we wish you a pleasant stay here! Read the forum rules
  4. We have a few rules which you need to read and accept before posting anything here! Following these rules will keep the forum clean and your stay pleasant. Do not follow these rules can lead to permanent exclusion from this website: Read the forum rules.
    Are you a company? Read our company rules

Curious of price for DYI

Discussion in 'DIY Motion Simulator Building Q&A / FAQ' started by Ronny, May 27, 2016.

1. Ronny

Ronny New Member

Balance:
    19Coins
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    hi i live in Europe in Sweden.
    I am curious if anyone know what price and fee would be and how to get stuff within europe to start build.
    I want something cheap priced. Also the idea is for virtual reality
  2. Pit

Pit - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Gold Contributor

Balance:
    30,409Coins
    Ratings:
    +3,088 / 31 / -0
    My Motion Simulator:
    DC motor, Arduino, 6DOF
    Hi Ronny welcome to our community. Could you be more precise with your request, there are tons of information which would fill a book...
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  3. Historiker

Historiker Dramamine Adict Gold Contributor

Retired
    Balance:
    9,176Coins
    Ratings:
    +2,156 / 19 / -1
    My Motion Simulator:
    3DOF, DC motor, Arduino, Motion platform, 6DOF
    Eleventy Bajillion Deutsch Marks.

Reality: As Pit said, let us know more details about what you want to accomplish and it would be much easier to help.

Also what Pit said: Welcome to the community :)
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  4. value1

value1 Nerd SimAxe Beta Tester SimTools Developer Gold Contributor

Balance:
    14,460Coins
    Ratings:
    +3,318 / 11 / -1
    My Motion Simulator:
    2DOF, DC motor, JRK, Joyrider
    Expect like €1000 for your rig, I would say, including motors, controller, steel. Clearly depending on your specific design and add ons (triple screen, etc.)